Official Los Angeles Dodgers Season Thread: NLCS vs Phillies

Let's go Blue Crew!! beatdown SD Fathers
devil.gif

Has anyone seen how many Strikeouts Kemp has
eek.gif

it reminds me of his rookie year when he couldnt hit a breaking ball if his life depended on it.

Kemp plays way too aggressive, he tries to hit a ball out of the park on every pitch, when all he has to do is go with the pitch, comon kemp step up your game.

Kuroda looked pretty impressive tonight. only bad pitch really was the HR to Giles, he just left it too high. he needs to fix his hands though when he'sbunting cuz he's gonna end up breaking a finger. offense looked good, Andruw and Russell getting their first RBI's of the season
pimp.gif

Hu comin through in the clutch.

And Kemp again being fooled by breaking balls, i wonder what he did in the off season?

Good, we managed to escape SD with the series.

Anyway, Kuroda looked solid, kept his pitch count low, i think no walks, strike/ball ratio was good, hopefully this is indication of what he has in store forthe rest of the season. Kemp needs to just let the game come to him and not try and chase every pitch and hit it out of the park.. hope he adjusts soon.

But, so far... our rotation looks good, bullpen looks solid, Raffy is a beast so far, DeWitt is holding down third pretty well..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Btw, see this on Jake Peavy's hand Saturday?

Off to Arizona.. let's win another series.

Yes! 2 out of 3, in a place were the Dodgers usually struggle.
pimp.gif
@ Hucoming through, I like this guy's approach at the plate, he's aggressive but not so swing hungry.

Also, I see why Torre starts Pierre over Kemp
laugh.gif
It's not anupgrade, but Pierre is much more patient at the plate, and makes contact with the ball.
When you hit in the middle of the lineup (3-4-5) you are going to see a lot of breaking stuff, so it's just an adjustment Kemp has to make.

It's only been 6 games, so I expect Martin, Kemp and Andruw to begin hitting more consistently.

^ Yeah.. Pierre (.091) and Kemp (.135) are both struggling right now.. but I'd rather keep Kemp in there so he can adjust and get it going. We all knowthat Pierre has deep infield power while Kemp can actually hit a homerun. You can say keep Pierre in there for speed but Kemp isn't too far behind Pierreon that matter. Kemp's arm > Pierre's arm...

Supposedly they're shopping Pierre around which is why I guess they're trying to play him more.
grin.gif

i hope we can deal Pierre for a good pitcher...if we could deal like pierre and loiza for someone jon lester or jarred washburn

that would be nice....

I agree. I think Pierre will get traded sometime soon.

We probably won't get anything of real value though.

I knew Loaiza would be greeted by the D'Backs accordingly.

It would be nice to have another solid starting pitcher.

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

we need to get loaiza and pierre out of LA....PLEASE

I don't understand why Loaiza is still here after his lackluster performance last season.
eyes.gif

Loaiza does not deserve that 5th spot in our rotation. I don't think he even deserves to be in our pen.. I'd want to see how Kuo handles that spot andif he's a no go.. depending on how Kershaw is doing in the minors.. bring him up and let him go 5 innings every five days or so.

This Guy JONES is TRASH!!!!! i cant believe we payed him this much to do this poorly.. i use to like the dude with the braves but now.. i dont know anymore..

^^ We're only 8 games into the season so far. Jones, along with a lot of guys, have to get it going soon. I'm not ready to throw him under the bus,it's too early.

This game was horrible to watch. Too many walks, hit batters, loaded bases, errors... Let's avoid a sweep tomorrow.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

^^ We're only 8 games into the season so far. Jones, along with a lot of guys, have to get it going soon. I'm not ready to throw him under the bus, it's too early.

This game was horrible to watch. Too many walks, hit batters, loaded bases, errors... Let's avoid a sweep tomorrow.
grin.gif

yeah i know.. im just pissed off.. two straight horrible losses.

SMH. PUT DOWN ANDRUW JONES AS ANOTHER PLAYER WHO CAME TO CHAVEZ RAVINE TO COLLECT A FAT PAYCHECK.

WE HAVE THE WORST LUCK SIGNING PLAYERS ONLY TO HAVE THEM SEVERELY UNDER-PERFORM.

AT LEAST JUAN PIERRE PUT UP THE SAME NUMBERS HE DID PRIOR TO THE DODGERS. JONES IS HEADED FOR ANOTHER .220 SEASON AND HE WILL PROBABLY ONLY HIT 18HR'S GIVEN THE HOME BALLPARK HE'S PLAYING IN.

WHEN'S SCHMIDT DUE BACK FOR HIS 4TH CAREER START AS A DODGER? SERIOUSLY..... GET ON THE MOUND. **** HOW YOUR ARM FEELS.

TRIM THE PAYROLL TO 70 MIL AND LET THE YOUNGSTERS PLAY. GIVE RUSSELL MARTIN THE OTHER 30 MIL/YEAR .... HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO DESERVES IT.

TRADE KEMP RIGHT NOW WHILE HIS STOCK STILL HAS SOME VALUE. THE LEAGUE HAS FIGURED HIM OUT.

What happened to the Dodgers in the last two games?
tired.gif
I was not able to watch because I was out of town.
They better win this last game for me as a b-day present.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

SMH. PUT DOWN ANDRUW JONES AS ANOTHER PLAYER WHO CAME TO CHAVEZ RAVINE TO COLLECT A FAT PAYCHECK.

WE HAVE THE WORST LUCK SIGNING PLAYERS ONLY TO HAVE THEM SEVERELY UNDER-PERFORM.

AT LEAST JUAN PIERRE PUT UP THE SAME NUMBERS HE DID PRIOR TO THE DODGERS. JONES IS HEADED FOR ANOTHER .220 SEASON AND HE WILL PROBABLY ONLY HIT 18 HR'S GIVEN THE HOME BALLPARK HE'S PLAYING IN.

WHEN'S SCHMIDT DUE BACK FOR HIS 4TH CAREER START AS A DODGER? SERIOUSLY..... GET ON THE MOUND. **** HOW YOUR ARM FEELS.

TRIM THE PAYROLL TO 70 MIL AND LET THE YOUNGSTERS PLAY. GIVE RUSSELL MARTIN THE OTHER 30 MIL/YEAR .... HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO DESERVES IT.

TRADE KEMP RIGHT NOW WHILE HIS STOCK STILL HAS SOME VALUE. THE LEAGUE HAS FIGURED HIM OUT.

Trade KEMP!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

how about trade loiza for $100,000..and trade pierre to the devil rays for some nobody pitcher...PLEASE

jones does not deserve to be thrown under the bus ......but my foot is ready if he doesnt get a dam HR in the next week

Back
Top Bottom