Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

Quote:
It is a way to control the outcome of events. The false memories are triggered as the losties progress further and further in this experiment. Which i think is a last ditch effort by the Dharma Initative to retake the island from the hostiles.

vector23, that's a good theory. It explains why the island or Dharma would want to implant these memories.

I need to go back and watch old episodes to see if the theme holds up. I know the flashback ties directly to a character's actions in nearly every episode, but I wonder if it's as close of a connection as you pointed out with Sayid.

On another note, I'm very confused now about the Others. Are they scientists? Are they the island natives? Are they really in control? Did they know the plane would crash but they just didn't know when? Are they part of Dharma or some other real company or project, or did they just take over Dharma, i.e. are they crash survivors too who just organized and took over Dharma?

TMan, here's the info on this week's episode:
Quote:
Episode 3.12: Par Avion (Claire-centric)
Airdate: March 14, 2007
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

^ Thanks

Yer the whole others thing is just totally confusing. i always thought they were dharma OR they could've been dharma guinea pigs, as (apparently) the research may have been psychological, so they could have struck back... it's hard to know who to trust and what to believe!

Impossible is Nothing....

4L8O15S16T23!42​

so is at 9 or 10pm tonight?

"There's nothing you can't do if you have a Swiss Army Knife, a roll of duct tape, and your wits."~~~ MacGyver​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Not gonna lie. I hated the hiatus, but this new episode every week sure beats having to wait three weeks between new episodes.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

So am I the only one that watches this show without developing any theories?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif

I know I'm one of the few that have watched since Season One, Episode 1, but I've just never got into these threads and thrown theories around with you guys. Mainly because... well, heck... I'm not that creative a person. You guys come up with some WILD stuff.
eek.gif

Me? I'm just like, "Yeah... that's an interesting theory about her. My opinion on your theory? Ummmm... she's hot. I'd do her if I were alone on an island with her.
nerd.gif
"

Who else watches the show with a braindead interest instead of taking mental notes connecting this guy with that girl and plot twists and what not?
jamtrax:
so is at 9 or 10pm tonight?
10 Eastern.
happy.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

:pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
Not gonna lie. I hated the hiatus, but this new episode every week sure beats having to wait three weeks between new episodes.

Word to that...although that break was :x
sick.gif
You Took a White Orchid
You Took a White Orchid Turned it Blue

^^^You must be getting old Ska...my parents are the same way lol. When I go to their place and aske my dad what he thinks of the Dharma Initiative controlling everything, he's like,"huh?"
4L8O15S16T23!42​

^ Nah, I've always been like this with shows. Heck, I'm like this with my teams, too. Just like my teams: I'm a huge fan of the show, but I've never been a student of the show. :smile:
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Quote:
Who else watches the show with a braindead interest instead of taking mental notes connecting this guy with that girl and plot twists and what not?

I'm kinda like this, I just watch the show for enjoyment and every now and then make some theories up.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Wanted: Fitteds-Sz. 7 3/4

Quote:
So am I the only one that watches this show without developing any theories?

Yes.

You gotta wonder about the Losties. If I was on the island, I'd be exploring everything, coming up with theories and trying out experiments. Most of them have just been sitting on their @#%$ for the past 3 months doing nothing.

Quote:
Me? I'm just like, "Yeah... that's an interesting theory about her. My opinion on your theory? Ummmm... she's hot. I'd do her if I were alone on an island with her. "
:wow:
embarassed.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

^ If someone put a gun to my head and said 'Name all of the females on LOST or I shoot,' I would be dead. lol I could have name maybe 3 of those off the top. Kate and Claire... then... the French chick (see? I don't even know her name), the chick that just got killed by the new Russian 'Other' (can't think of her name, either), Jack's love interest over at the Others' 'headquarters' (can't remember HER name, either!)... and I completely forgot about Rose and Ana Lucia.

Yep, I'd lose. lol
4L8O15S16T23!42

^ To be honest, I looked up half the names on lostpedia.

Off the top of my head, French chick = Rousseau, chick that just got killed = Klugh, J and Jack's love interest is Juliet (I had to look up to my post for that one).

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

if its in 10 eastern, so they show it on pacific at 7 ?, or they wait till 10 on their time and airs it which is 1 in eastern ?????

so...what time does it come on tonight for us on the west coast? i've heard 8pm 9pm and 10pm now. can anyone clear this up?

Well who the heck are Shannon and Penny? lol And Libby? And Jack kissed some Italian chick named Gabriela? lol

On my life, I've never missed a single minute of this show... but I don't know anything about it. lol
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:
Shannon and Penny? lol And Libby?

Shannon is the blond girl who was with her step brother; Im not sure though.
Penny is Desmond's love. Libby is the girl that Hurley liked and thought he had seen her before, but she said no. But she was actually in the same mental hospital as him.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Wanted: Fitteds-Sz. 7 3/4

Dang it, Shannon's been dead for like... forever. People who are dead are 'out of sight: out of mind.'

lol

I have enough trouble remembering who's ALIVE; nevermind who's DIED.
4L8O15S16T23!42

you guys are confusing yourselfs with the times its at 10 on eastern and 10 on pacific time
its never shown at the same time easterns get to see it earlier then the pacific people
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:
Well who the heck are Shannon and Penny? lol And Libby? And Jack kissed some Italian chick named Gabriela? lol

On my life, I've never missed a single minute of this show... but I don't know anything about it. lol
:wow:
eek.gif
:b
tongue.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Michael? Walt? Who the...

Just kidding. lmao

On them, though: I don't think they made it back home. We'll see.
4L8O15S16T23!42

Back
Top Bottom