Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

GAMETIME!!!* WOOT!!

* On the East coast

*edit* No freaking way two people thought of that at the same time.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

SPOILERS FOR TODAY'S EPISODE (MARCH 14 EPISODE) START ON THIS PAGE OF THE THREAD SO STOP READING THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE EPISODE YET.
Quote:
*edit* No freaking way two people thought of that at the same time.
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

That last scene was just inappropriate.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​

John Locke is a moron.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

I'm taping this and waiting for my wife to get home so we can watch it, so I'm not reading anymore.

Y'all be good.

lol
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

was that Jack's dad?
"Look, yes I have banged hundreds of broads, internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal two times cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation as a way of punishing supermodels."

^^ yeah guys, so you all know by know claire and jake are siblings.

i will come back with more spoilers in future episodes after the show.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
We Roll Deep​

nycknicks105, where's your avy? I didn't recognize you without it, lol.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Wow i bet all these disloyal mfers talkin bout "i lost interest" gon be mad at the water cooler tomorrow. @#%$ is heating up. Next may be the most anticipated episode thus far.
Choose me.........

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh @#%$!

Jack and Tom are lovers!!! :lol:
laugh.gif

And Tom throws like a girl... :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Jack Sheppard is going to get drafted by the Lions.
Oakland Raiders - Los Angeles Lakers - San Francisco Giants​
Raiders are like a Strip Club. They tease you but at the end of the night, you go home empty handed.​

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ Tom's throw...

Best ending ever.

EDT Kate climbing up that tree branch
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Quote:
yeah, spoilers were right.

Yep, but I probably shouldn't read them, so I can get more of a suspense watching the show.

Also
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@Jack playing football. I need that vid. Thats soon to be my new avy.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Wanted: Fitteds-Sz. 7 3/4

OK GUYS I WILL NOW DROP SOME SPOILERS, SO IF YOU WISH NOT TO KNOW. THEN DON'T HIGHLIGHT.

well basically in next weeks episode will know why he is on the wheelchair, and how he got off it. There is another person who is well above Ben. This person will unite the two groups.

Jack has made a deal with the Others, and Kate and the "losties" won't like it at all. Locke will also use his C4 to blow up the submarine the others have to go back and forth to civilization.

He will also take a very very strange character turn as well. Some people will like it, some people wont like it. Also for the people who like Nikki. She is a stripper.

Pualo dies before the season ends as well.

Ben and Juliette were married at one point. And the reason why Sun is pregnant has to deal with Juliette quite a bit.

As of now, that is all i can tell you guys. Like always i will drop more knowledge next week.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
We Roll Deep​

Back
Top Bottom