:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
Team I Heart Born Supremacy​

Quote:
whywesteppin edit that out
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

So it's now officially confirmed that the Hostiles =/=Dharma Initiative=/=Ben's People. The three are all different groups.

Locke's death(?) is sorta surprising but I'm not going to grieve much over him. He's a wimp and a liar. Didn't have the balls to kill his own dad and was getting cocky with the whole being special thing.

:lol:
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
8)
glasses.gif
eek.gif
Extremely salty fan. DieSpursDie​

Looks like Christian Shepard with a raggedy shirt and long hair...His spirit maybe? :smh:
smh.gif
Code:
  I'm like I'll be damned mama, They Know Who I Am MamaI'm still ya little boy, but to them I'm The Man Mama!!!Sincerely Yours,Seymore Cake

that looks like jacks dad

this episode sucked big time.....john locke should not go out like that disappointing

I for one, was not expecting Locke to die yet....trippy episode if you ask me.
"And I'm....CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us."

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Well, Locke isn't officially dead. And who knows? Isn't there some guy who was paralyzed but could walk once he was on the island? I forget his name...

Well, aren't the Hostiles the ones who Ben joined up with? And is it me or did Richard Alpert not age one bit?

In those pictures, Jacob definitely looks like Christian Shepard.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"We're at Threat Level: Midnight!" - Michael Scott​

I feel like you guys are hyping this episode up way too much. It didn't really provide any answers that most of us didn't already consider.
Real eyes realize real lies!

don't read if you haven't seen the episode yet........

dekthai, great catch with the pics! Very interesting. I have a guess for who he might be. He might be related to this guy: www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Alvar_Hanso
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I was waiting for the episode all week, but I've been waiting for nyknick's spoilers even more!!!!!! Bring em on man!!!!!
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton BranchDwight Schrute:Ryan Howard: I don't think you realize what you're saying.

(don't read if you haven't seen the episode yet)

Remember that wounds heal differently on the island. So I wouldn't automatically assume that he's dead.

Quote:
What I want to know is who is smokey with? Or is it really a true part of the island? It clearly isn't with the others. It's not with the losties. I want to know if there is a third group (the whisperers).

What makes you say that? My impression is that the whispers happened right before Alpert talks to Ben when he's a child.

I think it's becoming clear that the whispers, smoke monster, and Jacob are all related and work together somehow.

Quote:
I was waiting for the episode all week, but I've been waiting for nyknick's spoilers even more!!!!!! Bring em on man!!!!!
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

What was the guy who played Ben's Dad from? it bugged me all damn episode?
If hates the gate to peace, this is the last stop.

Quote:
I think Richard Alpert is the bearded guy that Ben sees when he ventures out to the island as a kid. He shows up again with his clean-shaven face right after the purge
Extremely salty fan. DieSpursDie​

Quote:
amel223, I think there's 2 groups. Ben's people are the hostiles. I think Richard Alpert is the bearded guy that Ben sees when he ventures out to the island as a kid. He shows up again with his clean-shaven face right after the purge. So I think Alpert and the current Others are the original Hostiles.
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Just watch the show! Half of the fun
is watching it as it happens, and the anticipation
of something surprising.

Quote:
And I'll post it again: What was with the gun powder?
Code:
  I'm like I'll be damned mama, They Know Who I Am MamaI'm still ya little boy, but to them I'm The Man Mama!!!Sincerely Yours,Seymore Cake

Quote:
what gun powder?

Right before they enter the house with Jacob, Locke pauses and scoops up something from the ground, which seems like dirt. It was a charcoalish color, and there was a huge trail of it, like it was encircling the house.

Quote:
What was the guy who played Ben's Dad from? it bugged me all damn episode?
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"We're at Threat Level: Midnight!" - Michael Scott​

Back
Top Bottom