Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

It was most likely Locke since he has nobody
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Quote:
Probably Locke's funeral...
:lol:
laugh.gif
Why? It could be ANYONE.
Unless someone has a scan of the newspaper,
we can't really figure it out.

I think it's Ben.
Jack obviously regrets coming back to the real world,
and Ben was trying to tell him that all along. It would
explain why nobody was there.

I don't necessarily think Jack's father is still alive.
I think Kate was most likely talking about a husband
or boyfriend (maybe Sawyer)

It kinda sucks tho... i really didnt want them to be off the island yet.
Poppaduke7@aol.com - Jaybone2315Drexel University Class of '08.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
All the way from the East​

Wait did the woman in the car accident who Jack wanted to operate on end up dying? Was that supposed to be Claire since they were talking bout she had a a son?

I thought the funeral was for the car accident lady. I'm real confused and gotta watch that episode again.

The Hurley bus raid had me rollin :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Team Pistons
We got the best kicks in the League
OLSM #1 in Michigan MSU 4L8O15S16T23!42

I didn't think of it being Juliet but now it makes since because that's a funeral Kate def wouldn't want to attend. I'm starting to think that Kate also ends up marrying Sawyer.
:::::::DOPE . GIRL . FRESH::::​
:: To rock or deadstock?..not even a question. Been southernplayalistic since '87.::
WHO GOT MORE STYLE THAN SHE DO???
NEW ORLEANS BORN AND RAISED​

Wow. Just wow.

When Walt appeared before Locke, I went pretty crazy. It was dragging a bit, but when he appeared, I knew it was good.

Some questions going through my mind:

What does Locke know that makes him point a gun to Jack? It's clear that Jack's future is very bleak, and that he may not want to be back in the real world, but Kate seemed mentally fine (and physically nudge nudge).

Who the heck is Naomi? She dead now. KTown, since she's done with the show, get some intel!

Charlie went up eleventy billion notches in my book. Don't know why he locked himself in there, but he took the fem-beating like a man.

Also, props to Hurley with the van. I wonder what gas prices are on the island.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"You know what? I would love to buy you a fresh set of underwear." - Michael Scott​

they purposely showed locke walking away cuz he doesnt want to leave the island...he is still on the island in hiding. REMEMBER the island has powers that makes locke walk...and he would never want to leave the island to become crippled again. I think the 4th season is gonna be them getting saved and then the fifth is them going back to the island.
i used to read word up magazine...
BUY MY BMP's SIZE 10 and 10.5 FOR CHEAP!!!!!!

Quote:
Wait did the woman in the car accident who Jack wanted to operate on end up dying? Was that supposed to be Claire since they were talking bout she had a a son?

I thought the funeral was for the car accident lady. I'm real confused and gotta watch that episode again.

I think you were watching the wrong show.

Quote:
So Jack's dad isn't dead?

The producers have repeatedly said he was dead. But I don't trust anything they say.

I am so confused right now. You have to wonder who actually got off the island. Is it only Kate and Jack? Was it just the 815ers?

Who was in the coffin?
Why did nobody show up, especially if it was somebody on 815?
Did Jacob take Walt's form?
Did Locke just fail Jacob?
Who is Naomi really with?
What will happen to Ben? I doubt Jack killed him.
Quote:
Don't know why he locked himself in there

Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
In FIVE I trust​

Quote:
Don't know why he locked himself in there, but he took the fem-beating like a man.
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Quote:
? Its obvious that Naomi is lying but now we have to wonder whats going to happen. Its all up in the air now!
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​

My thoughts:

Kate marries Sawyer
Why does Kate not want to see Jack or why did they agree not to see each other much?

What happened to Jack to make him turn into such a wreck?

Where's Juliet, im guessing her and jack didn't get together.

The funeral, it has to be either Locke or Ben, everyone on the Island was considered a friend except Ben, and now Locke.

Who the hell is Naomi?

Desmon better hook up with Penny when they get off the island.

Charlie is a straight out man for taking it like he did. RIP

Jack's dad has to be alive...or not? I dont know!

Of course, I could be lying....

ok I really dont know what to say....the finale was wild as hell but if that was a flash forward why was jack strung out like that? I am gonna watch it one more time to try and catch some stuff I missed but this was a banging episode.
Team49ers
5 IS NOT ENOUGH​

that episode was B-A-N-A-N-A-S
dont even know what to think anymore, except i dont wanna wait till feb for this show to come back...

poor charlie, dude went out a G

that grenade pull by big M was wild...

Episode was :wow:
eek.gif

Am I the only one who thought Jack looked like Leonidas. :lol:
laugh.gif

Only thing that pisses me off is the 8 month hiatus. |I
tired.gif
Team I Heart Born Supremacy!
4 8 15 16 23 42Team AIM ChatBarcelona F.C.Team Ben GordonBearsTeam Black&MildBullsCubsTeam Dunder MifflinnWoSunsTeam Late Night​

OMG that was crazy. I am a sad man as of now.
Jacks x-wife was pregnant.
It was all a flash-foward.
Noami is Dharma/Hanso Foundation.
What makes me believe that is Ben said that if they were to get rescued history would repeat itself. Thus far meaning Dhamra/Hanso would take control of the island again and kill anyone that inhabits the island.
A key word was "Karma". What goes around comes around.I have no idea why Juliet said it but it is some type of hint.
The people in the ship (season 2) are not the same as the people Jack just called. Charlie said it, Penny also, and so did the guys accent. He sound American as opposed to the Portuguese guys.

The thing that kills me is how is Penny all the sudden infront of a moniter and what not. Seems to out of place.

When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

Im just keeping my place so I know where to start reading from when I get back on NT tomorrow....
Poppaduke7@aol.com - Jaybone2315Drexel University Class of '08.
Team49ers
All the way from the East​

Back
Top Bottom