Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

Quote:
I think this is VERY important. He only did it because Desmond told him that was what he saw in his flash. He could have easily escaped. Desmond changed what was supposed to happen (I don't believe that Desmond actually sees what will happen, but rather what could happen).
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"You know what? I would love to buy you a fresh set of underwear." - Michael Scott​

Quote:
BOOOOO!!!!!

co-sign

I'm holding hope they are not off the island. Because if the next 3 yrs consist of showing how everyones lives are post-rescue it's gonna be lame.

February? Cot Damn.

My "notes:"

First, the Penelope thing was strange. How did she connect to the Looking Glass even though she didn't know where the island was? That scene was done very well though.

Quote:
what kinda work did grown walt tell locke to do?
nycknicks105, I'm sending out the bat signal. Come tell us something, anything.

Quote:
Im just keeping my place so I know where to start reading from when I get back on NT tomorrow....
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

reason Jack is so blue

Ben was right about naomi she is a bad guy, her crew is on the way to the island to kill everyone. only person besides ben that knows this is desmond he will tell jack that naomi lied about that being pennys boat jack will then realize that ben was right. jack then realizes we need to team up with the others and make a stand protect the island. the bad guys come and kill 80% of the people on the island bloody mess and jack forever holds this guilt.

Why did nobody show up, especially if it was somebody on 815? - this is what i was thinking

if someone died after they had settled back home why wouldnt anyone come through to the funeral like it was an oceanic reunion?

my theory is that kate, jack and whoever was in the casket left the island on some unfavourable circumstances. who knows. its almost like they left everyone back on the island and jack is all strung out on a guilt trip about it.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
In Colangelo I Trust!

Quote:
Noami is Dharma/Hanso Foundation.
What makes me believe that is Ben said that if they were to get rescued history would repeat itself. Thus far meaning Dhamra/Hanso would take control of the island again and kill anyone that inhabits the island.
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
In FIVE I trust​

^^ Air273, that doesn't sound half-bad. It could play out that way.

^ BrOwNin187, you might be right that only 3 or 4 Losties escape the island while the rest stay behind or die.

There's tons of possibilities.... We need you, nycknicks105.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
my theory is that kate, jack and whoever was in the casket left the island on some unfavourable circumstances. who knows. its almost like they left everyone back on the island and jack is all strung out on a guilt trip about it.
s having massive ratings ABC aint trying to just let money walk away I mean a new lost with some of the cast trying to get back to the island could go on for who knows how long.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
5 IS NOT ENOUGH​

You bring up a good point DaJoka. Hmmm.
My guess is that DHARMA/HANSO may be trying to take control of the island or something.
I guess we will have to wait until Feb. to see how this all plays out.
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

alright, so the person in the casket is NEITHER friend nor family
2 people using this sn. sole lovely/a filipino/mjbetch

looking for atmos air max 1's elephant print in a 6.5/7/10.5. =DD

Quote:
My guess is that DHARMA/HANSO may be trying to take control of the island or something.
TeamEagles
In FIVE I trust​

Everybody heard how the Doctor called Jack a hero... and how they were acting like he was a hero for the second time???
The episode was good, and it seems like it's going to take the show in a WHOLE NEW direction next season. Does anyone know if next season is a full 20+ episodes or shorter?

and for whoever first mentioned "flash-forwards" without a spoiler alert... you suck. It kinda ruined the episode for me.

Man, so many thoughts...

What do we know about Naomi?
- She knows who Desmond is.
- She is not with the Dharma Initiative (they already know where the island is, so why look for something when you know where it already is?).
- Locke killed her for a specific reason.
- Penelope doesn't know who she is.

Could it be that Naomi and her crew were sent by Widmore to wipe out whoever was on the island, as a way of erasing his mistake (the Dharma Initiative)? Obviously Ben doesn't want them to come and it may explain why Naomi had a picture of Des and Pen.

Also, it seems as if most of the hostile Others have been killed or captured, so they may join with the survivors (through Carl and Alex).

Quote:
Everybody heard how the Doctor called Jack a hero... and how they were acting like he was a hero for the second time???
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"You know what? I would love to buy you a fresh set of underwear." - Michael Scott​

Quote:
I mean a new lost with some of the cast trying to get back to the island could go on for who knows how long.

Oh dont be silly.

Quote:
Ben was right about naomi she is a bad guy, her crew is on the way to the island to kill everyone. only person besides ben that knows this is desmond he will tell jack that naomi lied about that being pennys boat jack will then realize that ben was right. jack then realizes we need to team up with the others and make a stand protect the island. the bad guys come and kill 80% of the people on the island bloody mess and jack forever holds this guilt.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​

How about what happened when Kate and Jack came back? How do they explain away the island? How do they explain away not everyone coming back (because I don't think everyone made it back)?

And what is Desmond going to do when he resurfaces?
TeamEagles
In FIVE I trust​

Once we're all done discussing the finale, this post needs to be archived until February. Come on Ska, make it happen... :wink:
wink.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42​

anyone think that jacks dad has been on the island before
and got depressed/turned into a huge drunk after he was on the island

just too many coincidences between the two to ignore...

i bet that naomi was sent to kill desmond from penny's father. Penny's father prolly knows that she is looking for him and he never wanted them to get married so why not kill him?

i used to read word up magazine...
BUY MY BMP's SIZE 10 and 10.5 FOR CHEAP!!!!!!

Quote:
anyone think that jacks dad has been on the island before and got depressed/turned into a huge drunk after he was on the island just too many coincidences between the two to ignore...
...TEAM RAPTORS !
CH-CH-CHEAAAAAAAAAAAA !

Back
Top Bottom