Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

^It is what it is man. But I don't think we need to knock fans who dig spoilers. If they can still be amazed by the episode in spite of the fact that they knew ahead of time what was going to happen, then props to them I guess. I know :lol:
laugh.gif
Extremely salty fan. DieSpursDie​

Quote:
Are we sure its the same flashback?
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I think next week's episode may go down as one of the greatest season finale's in Television history. Trust me folks you DO NOT want to spoil this!

Screens for all! Courtesy of darkufo's website.

Notice how the first line of text changes in future notes? I'm sure there are other changes too but I haven't looked too closely:

The 2 new girls (notice how they always like casting these moderately tall and moderately good-looking blondes?):

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
Notice how they always like casting these moderately tall and moderately good-looking blondes?
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"You know what? I would love to buy you a fresh set of underwear." - Michael Scott​

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
#2 is the only one that's in present tense.... Draw your own conclusions.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
^ :lol:
laugh.gif
at Hurley getting hungry. I don't think it's a production error though. Why make Charlie rewrite everything 5 times?

So the snipers for next week will be Jin, Sayid, and Bernard?

That's just what they do on set. I have a friend who worked for a show and they did something very similar...have someone rewrite the same thing just because it becomes illegible(sp) over time. It's a production error/easter egg.

Quote:
edit: Regarding the notes I posted above (this could be a spoiler -- who knows -- so I'll put it in black text):
Isn't #4 also written in present tense?
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
"You know what? I would love to buy you a fresh set of underwear." - Michael Scott​

^ jhk, here's my response (I put it all in black font to be safe): you'd think I'd be able to answer that given my membership on Team Grammar Police, but I'm not really sure. I think it's different... Try putting "Greatest moment was when...." or "Greatest moment was...." before each. It makes sense for #4 but not for #2 unless you change it to "called."

However, I'm having second thoughts and I'm thinking that it's probably not significant cause I'm just nitpicking to differentiate #2 and #4 but who knows.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

^ Your TGP membership is under review. Nah j/p, But you probably ARE nitpicking a bit too much lol.

Also, did anyone find it a bit...unnecessary for Charlie to smack Desmond with the paddle? A simple "nah i'm good, I'll just go" would've done fine, but that was a bit OD.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​

^ I should've noticed this earlier, but there seems to be a parallel between Desmond getting smacked in the pub in his flashback and Desmond getting smacked by the paddle today.

So maybe that's why the writers threw that in. It may now cause Desmond to jump to a different time.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
Also, did anyone find it a bit...unnecessary for Charlie to smack Desmond with the paddle? A simple "nah i'm good, I'll just go" would've done fine, but that was a bit OD.

I'm fairly sure Desmond knew it was coming. Desmond knows that he will eventually have to go down there and push the button. He's just lying to Charlie once again because he knows what has to happen.

Quote:
^ I should've noticed this earlier, but there seems to be a parallel between Desmond getting smacked in the pub in his flashback and Desmond getting smacked by the paddle today.
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKMETS

Answer IV DMX, I think you may be right. It seemed out of character for Desmond to change his mind suddenly and decide not to sacrifice Charlie.

justhotkicks, as much as I'd love to, I can't accept the gold stars. I made the connection based on something I read on another forum.... From what you're saying, I agree that there is something weird going on with the timelines.

btw, here's a comparison of Flashes Before Your Eyes (Desmond's "flasback") and Greatest Hits (today's episode) courtesy of Sledgeweb. Notice that Charlie's shirt changes and I don't think he had the sign on his guitar case like he did in the Desmond episode. Plus it appears like his ring is on different hands in the 2 (and I'm guessing there's more to the DS ring too):

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Ok well after a few mins of thinkign things over, i have decided what to post for the spoilers next week. I don't want to totally ruin the entire finale because there is one part that deserves a surprise in itself, and for me to spoil it for everyone wouldn't be fair.

SO FOR EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO BE SPOILED DO NOT HIGH LIGHT.

Walt will be back, but we don't see him for too long.

Locke isn't dead.

Walt helps Locke get out of the ditch.

They will continue to touch upon season's 2 finale with the men in the Arctic in search of Desmond.

The origin of the island, the indigenous inhabitants of the island, and the DHARMA initiative will be explained.

There has been much talk about the game changer, and in the finale we will finally know what this game changer is. And we will also know why the show cannot go on further then 48 episodes.

Charlie dies, Tom dies, Price dies, Naomi might die, and so might Mikail.

It seems like we know everything that there is to know about Jack as a character, but we don't know one particular incident that happened to Jack which co-relates to him on the island.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
4L8O15S16T23!42
We Roll Deep​

I just watched tonights ep....well done. Yes it moved slow but it was a well written ep and I like how the ep had you feeling bad for Charlie. It was perfect ep to build up the hype for the season finale....the writers accomplished their goal.

The season finale is gonna be great I cant wait. Tonights ending shocked me....I did not think anyone would be down there at all. BTW the writers did a great job of bringing Carl back into the story.

Ben has officially gone crazy! The look in his eye was priceless.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
4L8O15S16T23!42​

is the second gun women in that sceen cap is that chick Sawyer had a baby with ???

TEAM GOONIES
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Quote:
Could this be the girl that Sawyer coned? and the same girl that helped Katie out?
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
In FIVE I trust​

Back
Top Bottom