**Official Lupe Fiasco Thread** (LASERS March 8, 2011 // Friend of The People Coming Soon)

Originally Posted by dudumilkdud

SMH this looks like a lupe HATE thread. Lasers is gonna be dope!

It's already out...and from what everyone is saying I'm not even wasting my time listening to it

I just made an event on facebook for people to purchase food and liquor. We need to spread this message!

My twitter http://twitter.com/#!/therealjcreag

Lets make food and liquor a trending topic!

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

It's already out...and from what everyone is saying I'm not even wasting my time listening to it
It may be out for download, but its not "officially" out yet. Im gonna buy a copy on March 8th cause im a true lupe fan

It may be out for download, but its not "officially" out yet. Im gonna buy a copy on March 8th cause im a true lupe fan

If you were a true Lupe fan you would buy Food And Liquor instead!
smile.gif

I'm down for buying one of his older albums on the 8th. I think it should be Food and Liquor tho but that might be harder to find than the cool. Lupe needs to drop a mixtape or something for the fans soon!

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

I'm down for buying one of his older albums on the 8th. I think it should be Food and Liquor tho but that might be harder to find than the cool. Lupe needs to drop a mixtape or something for the fans soon!

Could always order it online
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

smile.gif
But I already have Food & Liquor! forreal is Lasers that bad? I havent heard any word about it

Yea I listened to the album twice today. I'm not too impressed. I was so hyped for this album as well.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

I'm not excusing Lupe from this. Not even a little bit. He made it.

Pretty Much ..

+*%!$$ tryna give this fool a pass for putting out trash .. 
laugh.gif

Lupe is Just a Jelly Back @%+ %+!$$ ..

Who Folded under pressure when @%#+ got heavy ..
30t6p3b.gif

He had a chance to really make a stand and he #%$$@%* out

Atlantic did what they was 'posed to do ..

They in the business of Selling Albums

Don't get Mad @ them ..

This %+!$$ took the $$ and signed his name on the line .. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Blame that dumb @%+ arrogant %+!$$ 

about to check this out now, i see it floating around out there

the cool is still my fav album from lupe ...

smile.gif
But I already have Food & Liquor! forreal is Lasers that bad? I havent heard any word about it

dude we're all lupe fans... this albums is not the real lupe... trust and believe... u will be PISSED if u spend money on this #+%%...

I just  don't understand why all the songs had to sound the same with the poor production and throwing somebody on the hook? Literally copying commercial/mainstream rappers style in a completely transparent way would've been better than this.

There would be a different reaction if the album was like this:

01. Letting Go Ft. Sarah Green (Produced By The Future) 4:26
02. Words I Never Said Ft. Skylar Grey (Produced By Alex Da Kid) 4:17
03. Anthem song about the trap & how many times you moved white Ft. Jeezy, Gucci, Rick Ross & Any other drug rapper (Prod. By Cool & Dre)*1st single*
04. I Don't Care About This Album Right Now (The Weed Song) Ft. Curren$y, Wiz Khalifa, Snoop Dogg, Devin The Dude &  (Produced By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
05. Bang Bang Shoot em Up, Die N_ Die! (The N.W.A. influenced song) (Prod. By Dr. Dre circa 1990)
06. The Diss song Ft. Curtis Jackson (Prod. By The Hitmen; Sean C & LV)
07. The southern sounding song w/ dance (Prod. By Soulja Boy Tell Em) *2nd Single*
08. The Simp song a.k.a. some Fabolous sounding song Ft. Drake & Lil Mo or w/e female is doing these features nowadays Keri Hilson? (Prod. By The Runners)
09. The Kufi Song Ft. Mos Def, Nas, Jay Electronica, Common, Little Brother & Talib Kweli (Prod. By Hi-Tek, 9th Wonder, and any other backpack producers that want to contribute)
10. The auto tune song that sound like it should've been on 808s (Prod. By Kanye Written by Cudi or some other emo cat)
11. All Black Everything (Produced By Wizzo Buchanan) 3:40
12. The Lupe song that sounds like Lupe (Prod. By Soundtrakk)
Bonus
13. I'm Beaming (Remix) Ft. Lil B (Produced By The Neptunes)

I'd be proud in the fact he was forced in a situation, mailed it in by giving Atlantic the middle finger. They wouldn't be able to tell, just be happy that the songs sound like other selling/popular rappers. Probably would go gold too.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I just  don't understand why all the songs had to sound the same with the poor production and throwing somebody on the hook? Literally copying commercial/mainstream rappers style in a completely transparent way would've been better than this.

03. Anthem song about the trap & how many times you moved white Ft. Jeezy, Gucci, Rick Ross & Any other drug rapper (Prod. By Cool & Dre)*1st single*
04. I Don't Care About This Album Right Now (The Weed Song) Ft. Curren$y, Wiz Khalifa, Snoop Dogg, Devin The Dude &  (Produced By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
05. Bang Bang Shoot em Up, Die N_ Die! (The N.W.A. influenced song) (Prod. By Dr. Dre circa 1990)
07. The southern sounding song w/ dance (Prod. By Soulja Boy Tell Em) *2nd Single*
08. The Simp song a.k.a. some Fabolous sounding song Ft. Drake & Lil Mo or w/e female is doing these features nowadays Keri Hilson? (Prod. By The Runners)
09. The Kufi Song Ft. Mos Def, Nas, Jay Electronica, Common, Little Brother & Talib Kweli (Prod. By Hi-Tek, 9th Wonder, and any other backpack producers that want to contribute)
10. The auto tune song that sound like it should've been on 808s (Prod. By Kanye Written by Cudi or some other emo cat)
Bonus

I'd be proud in the fact he was forced in a situation, mailed it in by giving Atlantic the middle finger. They wouldn't be able to tell, just be happy that the songs sound like other selling/popular rappers. Probably would go gold too.

People would still say it's garbage.

I just hope he returns to the original formula and links back up with Soundtrackk, Chris & Drop, Gemstones, Matt Santos, Nikki Jean and the whole crew for Food & Liquor II and cooks up some serious heat

Bonus

People would still say it's garbage.
Word!

BTW I think purchasing his other 2 albums on the 8th is a great idea.

SMH @ those blaming Lupe when they wouldn't have done any differently. Fact is there is not much dude could have done in his situation if you are being realistic.

Bonus

The **** up ..

How he give Atlantic the Middle Finger?

If he wanted to give a atlanic the mddle finger .. he wouldn't had bended to their will and/or Leaked the OG version of Lasers

All he did was bend over and let Atlantic run up in him slow *pause*

either way this !@%%! lost

Then this dumb %#! !@%%! makes statement talmbout he hates this album .... Yet tweets people asking to go cop it on the 8th

!@%%! needs to make up his mind ..

All this flip flopping is making buddy look lame ( and I'm a Lupe fan)

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

BTW I think purchasing his other 2 albums on the 8th is a great idea.

SMH @ those blaming Lupe when they wouldn't have done any differently. Fact is there is not much dude could have done in his situation if you are being realistic.

@#!%% Please ..

How about Not sign with a Major and then you wouldn't have to complain and $#$%* about getting Jerked?

Or better yet ... NOT drop the album?

Force $!!%$# hands

At the end of the day this +@!* IS on him ..

He had a chance to gain full control of  how he wanted his album to sound ..

Yet, this @#!%% dropped the ball ..

All the Protesting was a waste cuz he totally alienated his fans with this +@!*

And 
laugh.gif
 @ ya'll wanting to him to drop a mixtape to make up for this ..

Good Luck with that ..

Back
Top Bottom