Official Madden NFL 12 Thread

254292_10150282362389073_150042789072_9093585_1043651_n.jpg

Not clutch?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I really like the new tendencies by Madden. Very nice man.

Me too.

They really help differentiate players that have similar ratings.

Case in point, Mike Vick and Matt Ryan are both rated in the high 80s/low 90s overall but Vick will run whenever he sees an opening, while Ryan will primarily stay in the pocket like in real life.

If everything comes together and all these features work as intended, Madden 12 will be the best Madden game in years.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I really like the new tendencies by Madden. Very nice man.

Me too.

They really help differentiate players that have similar ratings.

Case in point, Mike Vick and Matt Ryan are both rated in the high 80s/low 90s overall but Vick will run whenever he sees an opening, while Ryan will primarily stay in the pocket like in real life.

If everything comes together and all these features work as intended, Madden 12 will be the best Madden game in years.
pimp.gif

But people remember, tendencies for the most part only affect CPU controlled players. Not all but most.

But people remember, tendencies for the most part only affect CPU controlled players. Not all but most.

the only thing i liked in madden last year over ncaa was when ur running the ball the way u cut to avoid tackles was smooth, not like in ncaa it was still an automatic tackle

the only thing i liked in madden last year over ncaa was when ur running the ball the way u cut to avoid tackles was smooth, not like in ncaa it was still an automatic tackle

Everybody got the same consistency and confidence
laugh.gif

Just more BS thrown at the game, nothing to improve gameplay.. I don't care what they feed y'all it's going to be the same as last years with better grass

laugh.gif

Just more BS thrown at the game, nothing to improve gameplay.. I don't care what they feed y'all it's going to be the same as last years with better grass

Originally Posted by Carver

laugh.gif

The consistency ratings aren't the same for every player.

The confidence rating for all players on the default rosters are 3 stars and will fluctuate via roster updates throughout the season.

Originally Posted by Carver

laugh.gif

The consistency ratings aren't the same for every player.

The confidence rating for all players on the default rosters are 3 stars and will fluctuate via roster updates throughout the season.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]says the guy who has clearly played it..... [/color]
grin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]looks promising and on paper there have been a ton of upgrades.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]will reserve My judgement until i actually play it. looks good, so far.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NCAA first, only a couple more days.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom