Official Madden NFL 12 Thread

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]says the guy who has clearly played it..... [/color]
grin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]looks promising and on paper there have been a ton of upgrades.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]will reserve My judgement until i actually play it. looks good, so far.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NCAA first, only a couple more days.[/color]

Cant wait to send Michael Jenkins back to Ohio.
Matty Ice to Roddy, Julio, or AJ Green 
eek.gif
 Ima DO WORK in my Dynasty 
laugh.gif

Cant wait to send Michael Jenkins back to Ohio.
Matty Ice to Roddy, Julio, or AJ Green 
eek.gif
 Ima DO WORK in my Dynasty 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

when's the demo dropping?

No definitive word yet.

My best guesstimate, 1st or 2nd week of August.

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

when's the demo dropping?

No definitive word yet.

My best guesstimate, 1st or 2nd week of August.

I've been first in line at Gamestop for Madden for the last couple years, but IDK if it's me getting older or just living life, I'm not craving this game like years past...maybe that will change closer to release date but idk.

And everything that's been said about the game, they say the same thing every year, new features new this and that...and then we always find complaints.

My main concern is online play because thats where I spend 99% of my time.

I've been first in line at Gamestop for Madden for the last couple years, but IDK if it's me getting older or just living life, I'm not craving this game like years past...maybe that will change closer to release date but idk.

And everything that's been said about the game, they say the same thing every year, new features new this and that...and then we always find complaints.

My main concern is online play because thats where I spend 99% of my time.

[h1]Preview: Madden NFL 12 [/h1]
The yearly appearance of the Madden franchise seems to be a constant in the videogame industry, acting as a reminder to football fans everywhere that the new season is right around the corner. Except, potentially, this year, when the fate of a full NFL season still hangs tenuously in the balance.

After six months of hearing about CBAs, lockouts, and the inability of business professionals to find an agreeable model with which to split billions of dollars, getting my hands on Madden 12 at EA’s Summer Showcase was like receiving a warm, comforting hug.

10.8.184.41-image10-620x.jpg

Madden NFL 12 (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 [previewed])
Developer: EA Tiburon
Publisher: EA Sports
To be released: August 30, 2011

The first thing that struck me while playing Madden 12 was the attention paid to presentation. In the past, the franchise has proudly paraded small advancements meant to help the player truly feel like they’re in the game, but those attempts pale in comparison to the revamped presentation. All of the teams’ unique intros have been faithfully recreated, aided by consultation with the NFL’s official camera crew.

These dynamic camera angles -- often times unique to each individual stadium -- are surprisingly apt at upping the intensity of an aspect of the game that is usually hastily skipped over by players. They also serve to help emphasize one of EA’s main goals with Madden 12, which is bringing “gameday football

[h1]Preview: Madden NFL 12 [/h1]
The yearly appearance of the Madden franchise seems to be a constant in the videogame industry, acting as a reminder to football fans everywhere that the new season is right around the corner. Except, potentially, this year, when the fate of a full NFL season still hangs tenuously in the balance.

After six months of hearing about CBAs, lockouts, and the inability of business professionals to find an agreeable model with which to split billions of dollars, getting my hands on Madden 12 at EA’s Summer Showcase was like receiving a warm, comforting hug.

10.8.184.41-image10-620x.jpg

Madden NFL 12 (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 [previewed])
Developer: EA Tiburon
Publisher: EA Sports
To be released: August 30, 2011

The first thing that struck me while playing Madden 12 was the attention paid to presentation. In the past, the franchise has proudly paraded small advancements meant to help the player truly feel like they’re in the game, but those attempts pale in comparison to the revamped presentation. All of the teams’ unique intros have been faithfully recreated, aided by consultation with the NFL’s official camera crew.

These dynamic camera angles -- often times unique to each individual stadium -- are surprisingly apt at upping the intensity of an aspect of the game that is usually hastily skipped over by players. They also serve to help emphasize one of EA’s main goals with Madden 12, which is bringing “gameday football

@Donny_Moore Donny Moore

It's official...The Four Highest Rated Players in Madden NFL 12 are Tom Brady, Troy Polamalu, Antonio Gates, & Darrelle Revis all at 99 OVR

@Donny_Moore Donny Moore

It's official...The Four Highest Rated Players in Madden NFL 12 are Tom Brady, Troy Polamalu, Antonio Gates, & Darrelle Revis all at 99 OVR

Back
Top Bottom