Official Madden NFL 12 Thread

Everybody is the Eagles
sick.gif

I love this game. Ive been playing franchise with the eagles.
i tried out online but my ps3 is on the other side of the house as my router and it gets kinda laggy.
i think its much better than 11 but ea also is not really improving that much since they are the only ones that have a contract with the NFL.

I need to start playing more online though also gunna try out ultimate team soon

I love this game. Ive been playing franchise with the eagles.
i tried out online but my ps3 is on the other side of the house as my router and it gets kinda laggy.
i think its much better than 11 but ea also is not really improving that much since they are the only ones that have a contract with the NFL.

I need to start playing more online though also gunna try out ultimate team soon

Originally Posted by CasperJr

I got over 100k I'm coins today alone and it's so easy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
aww and I haven't played one game today and don't plan to for some time

How? Im tired of jimmy clausens subpar play 

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by azabweekay

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

word how?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

word how?

Originally Posted by 650

Originally Posted by So Slickening

SMFH at the amount of Calvin Johnson cheesing

Some dude lit me up for 6 TDs just by lobbing it to Megatron, plus 2point conversions just throwing it to him. It's not even fair, I have 2 guys on him, and he just jumps up and grabs it. When I try to deflect ball, my players all of a sudden have a 2 inch vertical and get mossed.

I'm leaving any game someone uses the Lions now, especially after yesterday. Idc

wow.. just experienced a major cj cheeser for the first time. all he would do is motion out cj, then bomb it to him and he would catch it between triple coverage
mad.gif
he had damn near 300 yards with calvin alone
mad.gif
mad.gif
i never been burned by CJ all you have to do is put your fastest CB on him or make sure you play as the corner and defend him. if you strip the ball when he catches it or tackle him its no catch 90% of the time.

Originally Posted by 650

Originally Posted by So Slickening

SMFH at the amount of Calvin Johnson cheesing

Some dude lit me up for 6 TDs just by lobbing it to Megatron, plus 2point conversions just throwing it to him. It's not even fair, I have 2 guys on him, and he just jumps up and grabs it. When I try to deflect ball, my players all of a sudden have a 2 inch vertical and get mossed.

I'm leaving any game someone uses the Lions now, especially after yesterday. Idc

wow.. just experienced a major cj cheeser for the first time. all he would do is motion out cj, then bomb it to him and he would catch it between triple coverage
mad.gif
he had damn near 300 yards with calvin alone
mad.gif
mad.gif
i never been burned by CJ all you have to do is put your fastest CB on him or make sure you play as the corner and defend him. if you strip the ball when he catches it or tackle him its no catch 90% of the time.

Originally Posted by leothegod

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

word how?

laugh.gif
Add Me and I'll give you a qb gt DaSignOfHell . But it's easy all you have to do is buy the 9k pack and sell every good card in there for 10k and a buy now of 10k, Don't put the time over 1 hr. And repeat that over and over I'm at 800k now and now I'm going thru the collections to get the elite cards and the other coins.

Originally Posted by leothegod

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

word how?

laugh.gif
Add Me and I'll give you a qb gt DaSignOfHell . But it's easy all you have to do is buy the 9k pack and sell every good card in there for 10k and a buy now of 10k, Don't put the time over 1 hr. And repeat that over and over I'm at 800k now and now I'm going thru the collections to get the elite cards and the other coins.

Was Bored So I Copped Yesterday. First Madden Ive Purchased Since 05. Last Madden I Was Decent In Was 09/10
But I Am An Absolute Trash Nugget In This Game. Cant Pass, Cant Run. Barely Can Defend. Feels Batman
grin.gif

Was Bored So I Copped Yesterday. First Madden Ive Purchased Since 05. Last Madden I Was Decent In Was 09/10
But I Am An Absolute Trash Nugget In This Game. Cant Pass, Cant Run. Barely Can Defend. Feels Batman
grin.gif

I'm looking for

FF Ahmad Bradshaw and a Byron leftwich if you get one of them hit me up I got 30k waiting for you and 50k if you got a FF Corey WebsterSitting at 850k so I got coins to blow
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Trying to win this Jerry rice card for 300k+

I'm looking for

FF Ahmad Bradshaw and a Byron leftwich if you get one of them hit me up I got 30k waiting for you and 50k if you got a FF Corey WebsterSitting at 850k so I got coins to blow
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Trying to win this Jerry rice card for 300k+

Back
Top Bottom