Official Madden NFL 12 Thread

I'm looking for

FF Ahmad Bradshaw and a Byron leftwich if you get one of them hit me up I got 30k waiting for you and 50k if you got a FF Corey WebsterSitting at 850k so I got coins to blow
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Trying to win this Jerry rice card for 300k+

First time playing a ranked match in almost 2 months. I swear this game is a joke
laugh.gif
Dudes STILL dropping back 20 yards with Stafford and throwing jumps balls to CJ. You can double or triple team him and he'll still catch, and most likely break a few tackles too. I'm done with EA Sports man.

First time playing a ranked match in almost 2 months. I swear this game is a joke
laugh.gif
Dudes STILL dropping back 20 yards with Stafford and throwing jumps balls to CJ. You can double or triple team him and he'll still catch, and most likely break a few tackles too. I'm done with EA Sports man.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

laugh.gif

Thats what happens on sunday

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

laugh.gif

rvhic3.jpg

24bnl3t.jpg

Sure about that? 

laugh.gif

rvhic3.jpg

24bnl3t.jpg

Sure about that? 

I really regret copping this. First Madden i've got since the one with Favre on the cover. The fact that it lacks autosave is one of the dumbest things ever

I really regret copping this. First Madden i've got since the one with Favre on the cover. The fact that it lacks autosave is one of the dumbest things ever

laugh.gif

rvhic3.jpg

24bnl3t.jpg

Sure about that? 

92161_Pick_Six_Explosive_Players_Football.jpg

s-JIM-SCHWARTZ-CALVIN-JOHNSON-CATCH-large.jpg

CalvinJohnsonCatch.jpg

yea i am

laugh.gif

rvhic3.jpg

24bnl3t.jpg

Sure about that? 

92161_Pick_Six_Explosive_Players_Football.jpg

s-JIM-SCHWARTZ-CALVIN-JOHNSON-CATCH-large.jpg

CalvinJohnsonCatch.jpg

yea i am

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by leothegod

Originally Posted by azabweekay

How? Im tired of jimmy clausens subpar play 
word how?

laugh.gif
Add Me and I'll give you a qb gt DaSignOfHell . But it's easy all you have to do is buy the 9k pack and sell every good card in there for 10k and a buy now of 10k, Don't put the time over 1 hr. And repeat that over and over I'm at 800k now and now I'm going thru the collections to get the elite cards and the other coins.
your already on my friends list fam. im GnR LeoTheGod

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by leothegod

Originally Posted by azabweekay

How? Im tired of jimmy clausens subpar play 
word how?

laugh.gif
Add Me and I'll give you a qb gt DaSignOfHell . But it's easy all you have to do is buy the 9k pack and sell every good card in there for 10k and a buy now of 10k, Don't put the time over 1 hr. And repeat that over and over I'm at 800k now and now I'm going thru the collections to get the elite cards and the other coins.
your already on my friends list fam. im GnR LeoTheGod

Back
Top Bottom