Official Madden NFL 12 Thread

First game, Bess and Gates get injured, 3 fumbles. I lose by 10.

2nd game was BS. But that was a nice comeback.

Its not over Hymen_Man lol

Only thing I really have trouble with is stoping the fade route in the redzone to big time WR's (usually that damn beast Megatron). any tips to stop this?

btw gamer tag - SWAGALICIOUS88 (xbox360)

Only thing I really have trouble with is stoping the fade route in the redzone to big time WR's (usually that damn beast Megatron). any tips to stop this?

btw gamer tag - SWAGALICIOUS88 (xbox360)

^That redzone fade is damn near impossible to stop if they are using a big WR. Megatron, Andre Johnson, etc. Won't be stopped. You can try and double team, and hope the pass is underthrown. I do it with Braylon Edwards and it can't be stopped.

^That redzone fade is damn near impossible to stop if they are using a big WR. Megatron, Andre Johnson, etc. Won't be stopped. You can try and double team, and hope the pass is underthrown. I do it with Braylon Edwards and it can't be stopped.

I've actually found it pretty easy to stop. Bump & run because most times the QB can't see out and just taps the button hoping he'll be there and just ends up throwing it while the WR is still locked up with the CB.

I've actually found it pretty easy to stop. Bump & run because most times the QB can't see out and just taps the button hoping he'll be there and just ends up throwing it while the WR is still locked up with the CB.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

pimp.gif

GG's

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

pimp.gif

GG's

i feel like this game doesn't let me control it enough. i change the settings so its not on auto sprint or strafe but its still not the same as before

Back
Top Bottom