Official Madden NFL 12 Thread

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Here's what they MUST get right for me to buy Madden 13

-Receivers must actually fight for jump balls: Why is it that only the DB gets in position for a long ball? Why is it that there is never pass interference called, EVER? EA Sports is disgusting

-Touch passes: No such thing in this game. Tap the button and the QB throws a punt

-Accuracy: My QB should not be throwing a ball 10 yards away from the receiver, unless his name is Tim Tebow

-INT's: Way too many ridiculous INT's in this game. Sometimes the DB is not even looking and he makes an unnatural move to pick off a pass. Also, receivers don't fight for balls enough.

-Kickoff returns: C'mon, there's hardly any blocking on these, dudes will literally run up to a person and admire their aesthetics
I think it would be cool if the QB's had a little meter bar to put touch on passes. Like the longer you hold the button down the lower the projectory and faster the pass velocity is. If you tap it goes higher but with less velocity. This could be really useful on the seam routes down the middle if you need to get the ball over the LB but under the DB. Or over both. In this game seam routes are impossible without putting touch on the ball. There will be a window but the safety can jump the route with ease EVERYTIME.
I believe you can use the left stick while passing to let it float in the air a bit longer and/or lead the receiver. Holding the button down will just throw a bullet pass. Tapping and releasing will make it a touch pass.

You can do a touch pass by holding not too long... It's not the greatest but it's definitely in between a bullet and a lob

Anyway I'm starting an online chise... I was wondering is it possible to get the updated rosters for the franchise?!? The rosters are still the default ones that came with the game
30t6p3b.gif

You can do a touch pass by holding not too long... It's not the greatest but it's definitely in between a bullet and a lob

Anyway I'm starting an online chise... I was wondering is it possible to get the updated rosters for the franchise?!? The rosters are still the default ones that came with the game
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

-Receivers must actually fight for jump balls: Why is it that only the DB gets in position for a long ball? Why is it that there is never pass interference called, EVER? EA Sports is disgusting

-Touch passes: No such thing in this game. Tap the button and the QB throws a punt

-Accuracy: My QB should not be throwing a ball 10 yards away from the receiver, unless his name is Tim Tebow

-INT's: Way too many ridiculous INT's in this game. Sometimes the DB is not even looking and he makes an unnatural move to pick off a pass. Also, receivers don't fight for balls enough.

-Kickoff returns: C'mon, there's hardly any blocking on these, dudes will literally run up to a person and admire their aesthetics
I think it would be cool if the QB's had a little meter bar to put touch on passes. Like the longer you hold the button down the lower the projectory and faster the pass velocity is. If you tap it goes higher but with less velocity. This could be really useful on the seam routes down the middle if you need to get the ball over the LB but under the DB. Or over both. In this game seam routes are impossible without putting touch on the ball. There will be a window but the safety can jump the route with ease EVERYTIME.
I believe you can use the left stick while passing to let it float in the air a bit longer and/or lead the receiver. Holding the button down will just throw a bullet pass. Tapping and releasing will make it a touch pass.
I know you can throw directionally and do bullet and lobs but you cant really put touch on the ball. Theres only 3 type of passes, a bullet, lob, and a pass somewhere in the middle if you just push it for like a second. your still limited as hell to how much touch you put on it.

I know you can throw directionally and do bullet and lobs but you cant really put touch on the ball. Theres only 3 type of passes, a bullet, lob, and a pass somewhere in the middle if you just push it for like a second. your still limited as hell to how much touch you put on it.

I see what you mean. I've had a lot of passes get under thrown because of this issue.

I see what you mean. I've had a lot of passes get under thrown because of this issue.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
�Most EPIC comeback EVER. I'm down 30-17. 28 seconds left. I throw up a hail Mary to Ted Ginn for 45 yards and he catches the TD. Cool. Down 30-24. I onside kick and I recover. First time I've ever recovered an onside. 8 seconds left, I'm on my own 43 yard line. Hail Mary again to Ginn. He bobbles it in traffic catches it, and calls a TO with ONE SECOND left in the game. I'm on the 3 yard line. Slant up the middle to Ginn and he catches it with no time left on the clock�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
�I KNOW dude is pissed. Kick the extra point FOR THE @%%@++$*#%+%! WIN�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NTdlZmJlMjhjZWM3Jm9mPTA=.gif

FL 12 Video Highlight

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
�Most EPIC comeback EVER. I'm down 30-17. 28 seconds left. I throw up a hail Mary to Ted Ginn for 45 yards and he catches the TD. Cool. Down 30-24. I onside kick and I recover. First time I've ever recovered an onside. 8 seconds left, I'm on my own 43 yard line. Hail Mary again to Ginn. He bobbles it in traffic catches it, and calls a TO with ONE SECOND left in the game. I'm on the 3 yard line. Slant up the middle to Ginn and he catches it with no time left on the clock�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
�I KNOW dude is pissed. Kick the extra point FOR THE @%%@++$*#%+%! WIN�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NTdlZmJlMjhjZWM3Jm9mPTA=.gif

FL 12 Video Highlight