Official Madden NFL 12 Thread

Not sure what is it your asking.. Madden frachise you pick a team and u play ur 16 scheduled games plus playoffs just like real life.. It has rookie draft progression and everything.. Add me psn sofly4life88

Not sure what is it your asking.. Madden frachise you pick a team and u play ur 16 scheduled games plus playoffs just like real life.. It has rookie draft progression and everything.. Add me psn sofly4life88

CasperJr

250206_120542564707658_100002557455390_129774_7659002_n.jpg

i know you mad
laugh.gif
gg bruh

Madden has franchise mode feature online as well just like offline minus salary cap.. Add me on psn sofly4life88 if u want in

Madden has franchise mode feature online as well just like offline minus salary cap.. Add me on psn sofly4life88 if u want in

has this happened to u guys...

against the computer, the qb decides to run with the ball, my linebacker (dj williams) just stayed there in crouching position doing nothing.

the computer was controlling him, i was ucontrolling champ

anyone had something like this happen?

against the computer, the qb decides to run with the ball, my linebacker (dj williams) just stayed there in crouching position doing nothing.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

i know you mad
laugh.gif
gg bruh

%$*# wasn't right
30t6p3b.gif
and you know it you had like 100 yards maybe on the O.
30t6p3b.gif
@ madden playing with my soul with that fumble at the end but gg it's 2-2
true, i wasnt doing ++%@ on offense but those picks costed you 
grin.gif

if you see me online holla, i might be on before the nights over.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

i know you mad
laugh.gif
gg bruh

%$*# wasn't right
30t6p3b.gif
and you know it you had like 100 yards maybe on the O.
30t6p3b.gif
@ madden playing with my soul with that fumble at the end but gg it's 2-2
true, i wasnt doing ++%@ on offense but those picks costed you 
grin.gif

if you see me online holla, i might be on before the nights over.

I was just up 17-0 in the 3rd and "my network "timed out. Dude must have screwed me over. They gave me the L.

I was just up 17-0 in the 3rd and "my network "timed out. Dude must have screwed me over. They gave me the L.

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

Anyone know if you can build a playbook and save it to a usb drive?
I know you can save Roster's on a USB, so you should be able to save the Playbook as well fam'!

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

Anyone know if you can build a playbook and save it to a usb drive?
I know you can save Roster's on a USB, so you should be able to save the Playbook as well fam'!

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Was your LB in Zone Coverage? 
If so that's why... 

Not trying to be a "Smart-A__", but the type of coverage you were under is probably the reason why.

You see, in a Zone Coverage everyone is to stay in that spot.

Now, if you had a QB Spy that wouldn't have happened. 

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Was your LB in Zone Coverage? 
If so that's why... 

Not trying to be a "Smart-A__", but the type of coverage you were under is probably the reason why.

You see, in a Zone Coverage everyone is to stay in that spot.

Now, if you had a QB Spy that wouldn't have happened. 

Originally Posted by The Minister

what day does the roster updates come out?
Usually Friday's, usually.
There might be a day where they update on a Wednesday or Thursday in the future but when you get online they should show you that "Your roster is out of date." message.

Unless you're playing Franchise which is couple days behind because it needs to be approved by some other people, not the same guys that do it for the regular online play. I know their recent roster updates didn't come until Wednesday. 

Originally Posted by The Minister

what day does the roster updates come out?
Usually Friday's, usually.
There might be a day where they update on a Wednesday or Thursday in the future but when you get online they should show you that "Your roster is out of date." message.

Unless you're playing Franchise which is couple days behind because it needs to be approved by some other people, not the same guys that do it for the regular online play. I know their recent roster updates didn't come until Wednesday. 

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I've had about 5 or 6 of these smh... 
Also, 10 seconds left on the clock and I beat this dude using the Bears I was up like 24 points and it says "Connection to your peer has been lost."

Get back on to the Main Lobby and I got the loss! 
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I've had about 5 or 6 of these smh... 
Also, 10 seconds left on the clock and I beat this dude using the Bears I was up like 24 points and it says "Connection to your peer has been lost."

Get back on to the Main Lobby and I got the loss! 
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom