Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

xmocncrds: Nice banner and shoe display. I tried a few Champs stores too and asked them for it, but someone either claimed it already or they'll keep at their store when they're done. You got good hookups!

finally got mine today to complete the set. looking for a second pair (size 10.5-11) for a decent price.

Damn pretty upset that the Pacman Huaraches went on sale so soon. This might be the quickest Pacman shoe to go on sale.

Nice collection niketrnr1fan! I really need the 1st Pacman Trainers bad!

^i just happened to check ndc looking for that chaMPion t shirt and was shocked to see nike put the huarache's on sale already so i ordered 2 pairs at the sale price for 163 then returned my 2 original pairs that were still ds and got 240 returned to my paypal. i couldnt believe it.

so does anyone know a spot in nyc or online that i can cop that chaMPion t?

I forgot to cop those huaraches.  They sure went on sale quickly.  oh well I got 3 pairs of jordan x fusions for only $120 and 2 pairs of the nike premium af1 blacks for the low 
pimp.gif

Manny will be wearing a different brand in the next few months according to a friend that works for him. Everybody will be shock in a good way!

Originally Posted by jiele 23

Manny will be wearing a different brand in the next few months according to a friend that works for him. Everybody will be shock in a good way!
Is this additional to Nike or you're saying Nike will completely be gone?  I can't imagine that and i'm sure he's still under contract, but this is interesting.  Only other thing I can think of is he'll have his own actual brand within Nike....like JB?  

Originally Posted by MeaJor23

Is this additional to Nike or you're saying Nike will completely be gone?  I can't imagine that and i'm sure he's still under contract, but this is interesting.  Only other thing I can think of is he'll have his own actual brand within Nike....like JB?  
Manny going to JB?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

It's still within nike

I remember an article posted on here about how one of Manny's advisor's arrange for 14 Nike exec's to be near ringside to watch his fight with Mosley.  Wonder what's going on?!
SPILL THE BEANS MAN 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I know Manny and Kobe are fans of one another maybe something to have to do with Kobe? SMH...

check your local outlets NT! Just copped the huarache trainers and hoody after work, i also saw some manny knows shirts for 14.99

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by dubchester

How much were the trainers at the outlet?

they were 69.99, the hoody was 49.99 and there were some pacman shirts for 14.99
Which outlet if you don't mind me asking my fellow Clippers fan.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom