Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Team Pac

Last edited:
Miracle mile. They'll be getting the rest of the shirts in on Monday. Other than those two colors they also had white

For those in Canada, Champs is carrying all of the new shirts in store now. Bought The Fighting Pride of the Philippines and the MP logo shirts in black and gold. $35 retail

Miracle mile. They'll be getting the rest of the shirts in on Monday. Other than those two colors they also had white
Hey, can you help a fellow NTer with the shirts? Will pay you retail price including shipping of the shirts. Thank you.

I was told Monday or Tuesday my local champs will have some. I'll check back tomorrow thoe. I want to make sure I don't miss them.

Ordered black fighting pride off of footlocker. Said it was supposed to be back ordered but I got shipping today!

Champs Queens Center Mall has the tees. Just copped black gold Team Pac and red fighting pride. Neck area is pretty loose on these tees

For those looking the fighting pride shirt in both black and red versions, Nike Las Vegas is accepting phone orders.

repped! thanks so much man.

ground shipping however, won't go out til Monday. takes 5-7 business days. I'm in Cali so hopefully it gets here before the fight!

Anybody got an update for the shirts in the DMV? I called several Champs and Footlockers, no dice.

Back
Top Bottom