Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Damn, I got my shirts in but the XXL is a little to snug for me... SMH. Hit me up whoever fits a XXL...

Damn, nobody else fits a xxl? am i the only big boneded one here?

"Healthy" as they call it..... I wear 2X, but for the roomy/comfort reasons. I just can't get down with the "fitted" movement. Plus I have broad shoulders, so 2X fits better. Which one do you have?

"Healthy" as they call it..... I wear 2X, but for the roomy/comfort reasons. I just can't get down with the "fitted" movement. Plus I have broad shoulders, so 2X fits better. Which one do you have?

i have the grey and white MP shirts with team pacquiao on the back....

daly city serremonte mall.. i would try to make it out there asap lol. esp once all the folks are off work im sure they gonna eat up all those shorts. no explanation needed thats like the filipino mall of the bay.

i got my FP black/gold tee from vegas. 3 days to cali.

i havn't even tried it on, but got my true size as always. If these shirts fit like all the other nike pacquiao stuff from the last SEVERAL years. im good on the fit.

i hope its not pinoy sizing lol. they purposely make the sleeves shorter, and an XL fit like super tight lol

only times i have to worry about nike tees if it clearly says "slim fit" those i usually have to watch out for and sometimes go one size up. esp if you like me and got that san miguel belly

Last edited:
So is manny wearing those volt shoes, the ones hes shown wearing on the documentaries, in the ring for the actual fight?

taking selfies before walkin out and eating a butterfinger after getting off the scale. #PacManAintGotNoWorries goin into this fight. He is as relaxed as ive ever seen him going into a bout. Can we expect vintage Manny tomorrow night? cant wait!

I gotta get this shirt. is it a 1 of 1?

i just saw the weigh in,

for sure its just custom. they used the usual nike tee, and someone just screen printed that jesus quote and the quote on the back he showed when he turned around. i wonder what nike thinks of this when they see it. im sure they dont like adding religion on their products.

i just saw the weigh in,

for sure its just custom. they used the usual nike tee, and someone just screen printed that jesus quote and the quote on the back he showed when he turned around. i wonder what nike thinks of this when they see it. im sure they dont like adding religion on their products.
Pretty much killed his contract there.

I'm sure
Pretty much killed his contract there.

I'm sure he made them enough money over the past few weeks with these shirts we've all been savaging for. Selling out in hours of release; online and in store for them to let it slide. Just saying..

I'm sure
I'm sure he made them enough money over the past few weeks with these shirts we've all been savaging for. Selling out in hours of release; online and in store for them to let it slide. Just saying..
true, manny has been saying and preaching God while in nike products for the longest. i think his contract is safe for now..

:D i just want to see a good fight period,,no running around Floyd,,,fight like a man NOT a money hungry multi millionaire,,give us a good fight fellas!!!:D

Yeah but you guys go that Royal Blue "Team Pacquiao" shirt over there! I want that one

nahhh we dont have it here in manila, it's all customized. you have to wait for 15mins for ur shirt to get printed and it's exoensive as hell at Php1,995. too damn expensive for ordinary filipinos like us.

Never heard of a fighter eating before a weigh in - did Manny lose too much weight before the fight?

Dan Rafael -----

I'm in Manny's dressing room. He has arrived for weigh in and is eating a meal BEFORE weighing in. Seriously. #MayweatherPacquiao #boxing

Man, all the places in my area are pretty much sold out. Just larger sizes available for the FP shirts. Still looking for a white team pacquiao in L. SMH at NTLV saying they can't ship anymore.

Never heard of a fighter eating before a weigh in - did Manny lose too much weight before the fight?

Dan Rafael -----

I'm in Manny's dressing room. He has arrived for weigh in and is eating a meal BEFORE weighing in. Seriously. #MayweatherPacquiao #boxing

He has a hard time keeping the weight on. He has to overeat to compensate and not lose weight

No time to snap a collection shot. But this is my favorite shirt in the bunch.
n8f8k.jpg

I still have not came across anyone else wearing it....

Hey there Im an new user, sorry if this had been bought up already, but I was pissed off that Nike didn't do any new Pacquiao x Nike collaborations for the big fight, it would of been a great opportunity for them to capitalise off the hype to. I was really looking forward to some new MP tee's!

Man, all the places in my area are pretty much sold out. Just larger sizes available for the FP shirts. Still looking for a white team pacquiao in L. SMH at NTLV saying they can't ship anymore.

Where you located?

Hey there Im an new user, sorry if this had been bought up already, but I was pissed off that Nike didn't do any new Pacquiao x Nike collaborations for the big fight, it would of been a great opportunity for them to capitalise off the hype to. I was really looking forward to some new MP tee's!
They did. Most of the stuff sold out within hours at Nike.com, Footlocker and champs. You might want to check your local champs to see if there's still anything left. Your last resort would be ebay.

Back
Top Bottom