Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

^ I understand that Manny is probably going to have another fight close to the end of the year, but to bring out a totally new shoes in that short of time is kind of pushing it IMO.~

Bought a couple Tees today at Champs.
They gave me a $10 off coupon on the next purchase over $75 (I think???).
Went to the car, called Niketown.com and cancelled my purchased (tax and shipping came out to $128).
Went back inside and copped the shoes with tax and coupon - came out to $108.
Thank you CHAMPS!

BTW, one of the most comfy shoes ever.

these are mad comfy. wore em all day yesterday and today. went with yellow laces from my de la low dunk.
pimp.gif

2zyycgn.jpg

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

these are mad comfy. wore em all day yesterday and today. went with yellow laces from my de la low dunk.
pimp.gif

2zyycgn.jpg

wow yellow laces look pretty good on these

Originally Posted by ptngina

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by ptngina

Originally Posted by lbj19

Hey guys great pickups, I see a lot of kababayans in the US showing their Filipino Heritage.

T21D, you also a Filipino bro?

Ptngina, how's the fit on those N98 track jacket, am planning to get one but don't know my size. Can you help me with the measurements? Or the simplest comparison would be what size are you in the shirts (how do you wear it? Loose or jus right or fit) and what size are you in the Track Jacket? Will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
width, from armpit to pit, about 23-24 inches.

lenght, top of colar to bottom of jacket, about 30-31 inches.

thanks ptngina, but which size is this from? and which size did you get in the current shirts? thanks

My bad. The measurements are from a SZ Large N98 track jacket. Shirts I got a size large and they run true 'cause they are cotton instead of drifit. Just an example, the Lights out Pacman Knows shirt in a Large is smaller than the MP logo shirt that released right now.
hey man thanks for your help, im gonna go and order my own now. thanks again for the help man. appreciate it.

the sc 2010 trainers' color blocking suck, but the trainer 1's are dope!!! by the way, do the trainer 1's run true to size? big, small, wide? any 411 would be appreciated.

my collection is in need of my filipino icon

how much do all the releases cost right now? Especially the trainer 1

and is the sc 2010 still available?

@shaq: AT1 are narrow , and the length is a half size smaller , I wear sz13 and I got them in a sz 14 and they are just right for me

Finally I got my internet up.. anyway it was was my birthday on the 10th, had to work though, but came home to this

Thanks to my wifey:

20100312224820.jpg

20100312224847.jpg

20100312224956.jpg

20100313013230lasvegasn.jpg

20100313013517lasvegasn.jpg

MP Fight Night Nike Shoes against Clottey:

Check out the Flywire and some inspiration from the MP SC

(courtesy of Sole Collector)

SC-Fight8-570x434.jpg

SC-Fight1-570x405.jpg

SC-Fight71-570x488.jpg

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

@shaq: AT1 are narrow , and the length is a half size smaller , I wear sz13 and I got them in a sz 14 and they are just right for me

CRAP...THEY CAME IN A 14?!?!?  may i ask where you got them in that size?  ...oh...thanks for answering my question...so the quest continues...

Originally Posted by gingpogi

pics from "the event"
Wow, signed by PACMAN himself?  Would you mind uploading a better pic of the signature on the toebox?  I'd love to get mine signed too!

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

^ I understand that Manny is probably going to have another fight close to the end of the year, but to bring out a totally new shoes in that short of time is kind of pushing it IMO.~
FYI. Nike released 3 Pacman shoes last year. All Sold out. May, September and Nov.

If you are talking of short time, September and Nov is just two months. March and end of the year is too long. And that's with respect to the Manny standard.

Originally Posted by j3d10

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

pimp.gif

2zyycgn.jpg

wow yellow laces look pretty good on these
I don't think so. yellow is not part of the CW and either it makes the gold part or the yellow lace itself out of place. one of them should be removed.

anyway, it's just me.

I want to get the pants and the shorts, but don't think the price is worth it... how's the quality on them?

Help please...
Anyone order the trainers off Eastbay? 

I still have not received my order confirmations about the shoes 
ohwell.gif
. When I check my order history they are there - stating "1 Unit Ready To Ship", but no order or shipping confirmations yet?

Anybody else experienced this?

Originally Posted by star8bury

Originally Posted by gingpogi

pics from "the event"
Wow, signed by PACMAN himself?  Would you mind uploading a better pic of the signature on the toebox?  I'd love to get mine signed too!

I was wondering where he'd be able to sign on these

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

did footlocker get these? i thought it was only champs
nerd.gif

My FootLocker got these. I copped my 2nd pair of size 8 first thing Sat AM @ Roosevelt Field Foot Locker

Back
Top Bottom