Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by ptngina

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Eastbay Rep, are you guys getting these? Whats the product code? Thanks

73919_449006103578_65298678578_5483447_2642190_n.jpg
I am checking with one of my contacts to see if they have any information on these.  I will post an update once I get a reply back.

EastbayRep - Ray
Prod# 45880006
It is available for back order.
Thanks for that information.  As you probably found out over the phone, we are not expecting these in until around 11/06/10.  As with all back-order dates, this date is subject to change.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks Eastbay Just got a pair of the white/gold trainers on to more 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
wink.gif

[table][tr][td]NIKE TRAINR 1.2 LOW-WH/GD(PAC)
STATUS: 1 UNIT(S) BACKORDERED UNTIL 11/01/2010 [/td] [td]45235171 07.0[/td] [td] Ordered: 1
Shipped: 0 [/td] [td]$84.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td] [td]$84.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td] [td]$7.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td] [td]$77.98[/td][/tr][/table]Used with coupon too
tongue.gif

Also Eastbay had them at 84.99 and NDC will be 100.00
grin.gif

They are no half sizes on the Pacquiao Slides / Slippers.
They are $40.00 and really really true to Size.
Just a warning --- you need to go at least 2 full sizes down.

Example: If your a size 10 in sneakers - you would probably be a size 8 on the slides.
If you want to play it safe, your best bet is to try them on in-store.

Respeto whack? Thats respect in tagalog.

Ahhh must be the land of 1000's of dialects.  paggalang is  respect from where my fam is from.  either way this shirt looks italian or maybe spanish? so it wasnt a stretch to think that respeto was italian

whats the translation here?

67262_447583873578_65298678578_5457903_6375955_n.jpg

We have everything in for the release (rees, hats, slides, shoes) except the wh/golds. PM if needed

Does anyone know the numbers for the white and gold pairs?  So, far I have only heard that NDC, Eastbay, NTSF, NTLA, NSM, and some other retailers might be getting the white and gold pairs?  I wonder if Eastbay Rep Ray could tell us how many Eastbay got...  just kidding!

Cant wait to see how many get released tomorrow!

Do you think the shoes could be even less limited than the first MP shoes? I think there was at least 120 pairs available for sale from the first MP pair of the red and gold pair. 

For those who live in SF, DARKSIDE SF will be dropping shoes and apparel tomorrow (Thursday October 28)

Nike Trainer 1.2 Low Manny Pacquiao. Anthracite, Black, Challenge Red.
Nike Manny AW77 Contender Full Zip Hooded Sweatshirt. Available in Dark Grey Heather and Black.
Nike Manny Knows T-Shirt. Available in White.

I'll post detailed pictures of the trainers since I copped a pair for myself. They're not bad in my opinion.

Originally Posted by niketrnr1fan

Does anyone know the numbers for the white and gold pairs?  So, far I have only heard that NDC, Eastbay, NTSF, NTLA, NSM, and some other retailers might be getting the white and gold pairs?  I wonder if Eastbay Rep Ray could tell us how many Eastbay got...  just kidding!

Cant wait to see how many get released tomorrow!
Champs Sports will actually have the majority of the very limited number of pairs...

PM me if you want to know if a store in your area will get them...

JM

Champs Sports will actually have the majority of the very limited number of pairs...

PM me if you want to know if a store in your area will get them...

JM

would that just be the black and gold cause majority of the champs i been calling are saying that the black and red ones are the only ones dropping

imma be heading to the store tomorrow wish me luck imma be coppin the white and gold
smile.gif
great to live in socal lol

Back
Top Bottom