Official Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito - November 13th, 2010 9pm - Dallas Cowboys Stadium

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

Pacquiao isn't losing this one. Gonna be a great fight tho.

I'm with you, I  think this is gonna be a great fight
WHERE YOU AT MAYWEATHER YOU COWARD

Im with you here too. And this is how I see it, Tonio pulls off the victory and Mayweather will refuse to fight PacMan pulling out the " Why should I fight him?  er er uh uh stutter, Im undefeated he's not"

and then someone's gonna ask him to fight Margarito and he's gonna say "why should I fight him, he had cement hand wraps he's a cheater"

sick.gif
Dude disgusts me

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

Pacquiao isn't losing this one. Gonna be a great fight tho.

I'm with you, I  think this is gonna be a great fight
WHERE YOU AT MAYWEATHER YOU COWARD

Im with you here too. And this is how I see it, Tonio pulls off the victory and Mayweather will refuse to fight PacMan pulling out the " Why should I fight him?  er er uh uh stutter, Im undefeated he's not"

and then someone's gonna ask him to fight Margarito and he's gonna say "why should I fight him, he had cement hand wraps he's a cheater"

sick.gif
Dude disgusts me

I'm no boxing expert but Im thinking about getting after Margarito at +400 on the books... Am I nuts?

I'm no boxing expert but Im thinking about getting after Margarito at +400 on the books... Am I nuts?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

you are definitely not nuts for goin in, and im filipino.

How does boxing betting work? Is there some type of spread or are you really just betting weighted that one fighter will win?

How does boxing betting work? Is there some type of spread or are you really just betting weighted that one fighter will win?

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

what does you being filipino have anything to do with it\?

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

what does you being filipino have anything to do with it\?

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Betting Manny to WIN would be a 1-5 return on your money... Margarito would return 4-1 at this point.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Betting Manny to WIN would be a 1-5 return on your money... Margarito would return 4-1 at this point.

Margarito is no Clottey...he'll attack Pacquiao...but Pacman won't back down...gonna be HOT HOT HOT...
smokin.gif

Margarito is no Clottey...he'll attack Pacquiao...but Pacman won't back down...gonna be HOT HOT HOT...
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom