Official Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito - November 13th, 2010 9pm - Dallas Cowboys Stadium

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

Pacquiao isn't losing this one. Gonna be a great fight tho.

I'm with you, I  think this is gonna be a great fight
WHERE YOU AT MAYWEATHER YOU COWARD

Im with you here too. And this is how I see it, Tonio pulls off the victory and Mayweather will refuse to fight PacMan pulling out the " Why should I fight him?  er er uh uh stutter, Im undefeated he's not"

and then someone's gonna ask him to fight Margarito and he's gonna say "why should I fight him, he had cement hand wraps he's a cheater"

sick.gif
Dude disgusts me

Yup. Mayweather is hoping to God Pac loses so he can say he's not worthy to fight the "Great Money May" blah blah blah. Thats his out.
He waits until everyone is past their prime and then fights. He wants nothing to do w/ Pac.

I'm not even a fan of Pac like that, but May just looks real scared. 

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

Pacquiao isn't losing this one. Gonna be a great fight tho.

I'm with you, I  think this is gonna be a great fight

Im with you here too. And this is how I see it, Tonio pulls off the victory and Mayweather will refuse to fight PacMan pulling out the " Why should I fight him?  er er uh uh stutter, Im undefeated he's not"

and then someone's gonna ask him to fight Margarito and he's gonna say "why should I fight him, he had cement hand wraps he's a cheater"

sick.gif
Dude disgusts me

Yup. Mayweather is hoping to God Pac loses so he can say he's not worthy to fight the "Great Money May" blah blah blah. Thats his out.
He waits until everyone is past their prime and then fights. He wants nothing to do w/ Pac.

I'm not even a fan of Pac like that, but May just looks real scared. 

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Pacquiao last fight against Clottey was very very boring not sure if i wanna see a boring fight

if u know anything bout these two fighters, then expect a great fight

clottey made the fight boring with his turtle shell defense

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Pacquiao last fight against Clottey was very very boring not sure if i wanna see a boring fight

if u know anything bout these two fighters, then expect a great fight

clottey made the fight boring with his turtle shell defense

If Margs beats Pac..

Pretty Boy is fighting Pac at 147.  IMO, he's just looking for leverage. I think he hates the fact that people believe that he needs this fight.  Its already known that PBF won't fight Margs.. And honestly I dont care. The dude doesn't a pay day.

And if Pac beats Margs, it'll be the same chess game. Floyd moves to the beat of his own drum.. Pac just waits.

As far as the fight this Saturday.. I think it'll go 12. 'Tonio will press...and Pac will tag him up.  Pac's chin will be tested in the early rounds.. but Margs will fade and then Pac will run away with it. Pacquio UD (118-110)

I wouldn't be surprised if Margs pulled the mild upset (at least Boxing fans would think its mild..), but he wasn't impressive in that bout in Mexico..I highly doubt he can beat Pac.

PBF/Pac will happen after this.

But it'll be interesting to see what Pac's other options are.. Go back down to 147? Maybe, not soon..but Amir Khan? (seriously, i read he STOPPED Pac in sparring this last month) Or what I'd like to see.. Pac defend his new 154 belt and rematch Miguel Cotto (who is IMO, Pac's only option at 154).

If Margs beats Pac..

Pretty Boy is fighting Pac at 147.  IMO, he's just looking for leverage. I think he hates the fact that people believe that he needs this fight.  Its already known that PBF won't fight Margs.. And honestly I dont care. The dude doesn't a pay day.

And if Pac beats Margs, it'll be the same chess game. Floyd moves to the beat of his own drum.. Pac just waits.

As far as the fight this Saturday.. I think it'll go 12. 'Tonio will press...and Pac will tag him up.  Pac's chin will be tested in the early rounds.. but Margs will fade and then Pac will run away with it. Pacquio UD (118-110)

I wouldn't be surprised if Margs pulled the mild upset (at least Boxing fans would think its mild..), but he wasn't impressive in that bout in Mexico..I highly doubt he can beat Pac.

PBF/Pac will happen after this.

But it'll be interesting to see what Pac's other options are.. Go back down to 147? Maybe, not soon..but Amir Khan? (seriously, i read he STOPPED Pac in sparring this last month) Or what I'd like to see.. Pac defend his new 154 belt and rematch Miguel Cotto (who is IMO, Pac's only option at 154).

I've given up on PBF/Pac fighting. I would like to see him move back to 147 and take some shots with titleholders. Hell even at 154 he'd make some good fights. Manny will sell out an arena fighting anyone.

I think Rigondeaux is fighting for a title too. What's this, his 7th or 8th fight?

pimp.gif

I've given up on PBF/Pac fighting. I would like to see him move back to 147 and take some shots with titleholders. Hell even at 154 he'd make some good fights. Manny will sell out an arena fighting anyone.

I think Rigondeaux is fighting for a title too. What's this, his 7th or 8th fight?

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at Maragarito and his camp. Might as well take shots at Michael J. Fox and Muhammad Ali too.

Pac's chin will be tested in the early rounds.. but Margs will fade and then Pac will run away with it. Pacquio UD (118-110)

Think so? I was thinking somewhere between rounds 7-9. Margs is notorious for starting slow.

30t6p3b.gif
at Maragarito and his camp. Might as well take shots at Michael J. Fox and Muhammad Ali too.

Pac's chin will be tested in the early rounds.. but Margs will fade and then Pac will run away with it. Pacquio UD (118-110)

Think so? I was thinking somewhere between rounds 7-9. Margs is notorious for starting slow.

Back
Top Bottom