OFFICIAL MARCH '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo does anyone remember the site that a fellow NT created that has outlet updates

Man, I just called and placed a phone order and the manager told me that the shipping cost is the same rate as the tax on out of state orders. Is this true or am I in for a surprise. If this is true, it's cheaper then gas, LOL.

Had to have these for the summer!

20130304-091333-480x330.jpg

the "steals" go in the pickup thread not here.

You don't have to worry about me posting "steals" up in here unless there is 20+ pairs available....
sorry... meant that comment for the other guy not you.

Man, I just called and placed a phone order and the manager told me that the shipping cost is the same rate as the tax on out of state orders. Is this true or am I in for a surprise. If this is true, it's cheaper then gas, LOL.

Had to have these for the summer!
20130304-091333-480x330.jpg

shipping is usually based on the total of the order.

Thanks for confirming that. I'm still under 10.00 shipping. I wonder if you get the the complete box set on the Outlet store order. Anybody know.

Usually, you get double box. Sometimes, they just flip the box inside out and ship like that. Sort of a roll of the dice.

Thanks for confirming that. I'm still under 10.00 shipping. I wonder if you get the the complete box set on the Outlet store order. Anybody know.

Outlet by me sells the complete box set. Shoes, both booties, and three insoles. Only thing would be to check to make sure they are all accounted for, since it is an outlet store.

Perfect lead into my update. Aurora, IL has the orange JBC colorway of delta's pick up for $150. About five to six sets on the floor, but not sure if more are in back due to limited shelf space for those monster boxes. They also had the white black 2012 for $100.

Last edited:
San Leandro Nike Clearance Store:

Size 10.5 Lunarglide 4 (RED) and also the LANCE ARMSTRONG (Blk/Yellow) ($59.99)

Size 11 Hyperdunk+ Basketball w/digital sensor embedded  (retails $250..$99)

Size 10.5 Lebron 9 Lows Olympics $79.99. (I just called in to phone order) They have about 3 pairs left.  I bought 2 (one to wear and one to sell lol..so basically got it for free :wink: )

Headed to SL. Hoping the process and put out new kicks by the time I get there. Will post updates shortly.

San Leandro Nike Clearance Store:

Size 10.5 Lunarglide 4 (RED) and also the LANCE ARMSTRONG (Blk/Yellow) ($59.99)

Size 11 Hyperdunk+ Basketball w/digital sensor embedded  (retails $250..$99)

Size 10.5 Lebron 9 Lows Olympics $79.99. (I just called in to phone order) They have about 3 pairs left.  I bought 2 (one to wear and one to sell lol..so basically got it for free :wink: )

Note that the sportpack is missing in all the boxes I've seen. Maybe they give it to you behind the counter? Just make sure and ask is all I'm saying...

Called san leandro outlet yesterday, and they said they were out of the Kobe and lebron low olympics, i guess the lady didnt look 
ohwell.gif

The sport pack is sold separately. $60.

Called san leandro outlet yesterday, and they said they were out of the Kobe and lebron low olympics, i guess the lady didnt look 
ohwell.gif

Give them the product number when you call. They'll be forced to look.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom