OFFICIAL MARCH '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a Nike Find and these were the only Dunks available in the country. Thunder Blues (304292-409) at Both the outlets. Baroque Brown Mids (314383-219) are only available at Cabazon. No idea on pricing since the Nike Chat Reps don't have access to that. Not too much of an outlet update though 

Jessica M: Here are the NIKE DUNK LOW PRO SB, 304292-409. 

Cabazon - #38 

48650 Seminole Dr., Suite H234 

CABAZON Cabazon -92230

951-849-0466 CA 18

Las Vegas North - #119 

905 S Grand Central Pkwy. 

LAS VEGAS Las Vegas -89106

702-382-8055 NV 6 

not sure if this is the right thread. are worn shoes returnable if you just change your mind within 30 days with reciept @ nike stores?

not sure if this is the right thread. are worn shoes returnable if you just change your mind within 30 days with reciept @ nike stores?

should be. just reread the nike return policy posted on their website.

Visited 3 outlets today. I didn’t look at any clothing at the first 2 outlets because I don’t think the clothes are really ever on sale regardless what the 20% or whatever says. After the drive time and gas I don’t feel I every get a good deal on clothes at Nike outlets.
Allen(Texas) outlet--- typical stuff nothing special. Some Jordan 2012’s and (Hyperdunk 2012 typical colors and OKC colors 79.99) plenty of Hyperdunk 2011 low tops for 79 fsr. Hash wall was not 30% off. So I just glanced at it nothing special. No Kobe’s, Lebron's, or anything special
Grapevine Mills outlet---Hash wall was 30% off. Bought some navy and white hyperdunk 2011 for $41. Non hash wall shoes same as Allen except Hyperdunk 2012 fsr team purple $109 and team grey $119
Ps always check the prices on different boxes of the same shoe. Some shoes are much cheaper than others.

Decided to head to Hillsboro outlet, because it is close to my parents house. This used to be one best outlets in Texas. I remember purchasing Bo Jackson’s and Jordan’s here in early 90s and really getting some good deals. This was one of the first Nike outlets before they started popping up everywhere.
To my surprise this is now a “Nike Clearance Center”. The store is essentially nothing but a hash wall. All shoes are open box no top and sorted by size.
Purchased some Lebron 9 Liverpool $79 last pair
University of Texas elite crew shorts $15
Every pair of basketball shorts I looked at were $19.99 or less. Most shirts $9.99. Compression shorts/tights $9.99.
Elite crew socks 2 for $15 plenty of colors. Red, navy, blue, green, white&red, Carolina Blue, Black&green, maroon, and more.
Lebrons low 8 size 11.5 2 [SIZE=12pt]pair [SIZE=12pt]OBSIDIAN / CYBER WHITE / BLUE / GREY. I wear a 13 so I didn’t walk down every row, but saw a lot of Jordan 1 navy with strap and some weird fomposite shoes. Like some sort of boot/trainer scattered around[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Big feet guys size 16 Jordan Cement IV (4 pairs) $110, Jordan 7 $79(cardinal or Olympics) can’t remember which ones.
This place has lots of good deals on clothing

the price stickers dont determine price at the register. They scan the barcode, so different price stickers on the same shoes dont mean different prices.

you could ask the store to confirm but they should give you the complete set.
Update on Jordan 2012 UNC:

The Foley store canceled my order because at first they said there was a Credit Card era, so at I got that straight with the manager they said that they didn't have the complete set so the item was considered damaged and couldn't be sold, all this after 3-4 days of me thinking they had been shipped. Mind you the only ones that were "damaged" were the sizes I wanted, the Size 11 was fine, LOL. I think an employee pulled some funny business. However after calling 2 more stores I found them for 79.00 and they are confirmed as shipped, but the first store was 10.00 cheaper and one store in New York still had them at 109.00.

Lunar Trainer 1s at St. Louis Mills today.

View media item 311858
Here's their info:
5555 St.Louis Mills Blvd #318 Hazelwood, MO 63042
(314) 227-5575

If anyone have specific questions, just hit me up. Or call the store directly. I don't check my PMs much, so hit me up on Instagram @ninongjhey

Those soldier are hideous but they're real good performer on court

Check your local nordstrom rack. Found some Lebron IX Black out and Kobe VII Navy Grey + Kobe VI cool grey

69.99 each

Lunar Trainer 1s at St. Louis Mills today.

Here's their info:
5555 St.Louis Mills Blvd #318 Hazelwood, MO 63042
(314) 227-5575

If anyone have specific questions, just hit me up. Or call the store directly. I don't check my PMs much, so hit me up on Instagram @ninongjhey
I bought a few pairs of these, probably the most comfortable shoes you can get, right now.

Those soldier are hideous but they're real good performer on court

Check your local nordstrom rack. Found some Lebron IX Black out and Kobe VII Navy Grey + Kobe VI cool grey

69.99 each
just went to mine and got nothng.  what day of the week did you go?  what size you where?

I never see anything good nike in any of my Nordstrom racks

Speaking of... I Seen these puppies in Nordstrom Rack at the Parks Mall in Arlington right before they closed. My eyes lit up only to find they were a couple of sizes too big. Still will be a nice find for someone though. Not sure if Nordstrom Rack does phone orders. The shoe should still there tomorrow morning if someone is interested.

View media item 312512
View media item 312513
View media item 312515
This was the only shoe and size (14) so only big feet need apply:

Address: 3865 S Cooper St, Arlington, TX 76015

Phone:frown:817) 664-3030

Last time I was at Nordstrom Rack (Chicago, IL), I spotted:

LeBron 10 Cutting Jade

Hyperposites

Air Jordan 1 (multiple, including the Joker cw)

CP3 VI

Kobe VI

Air Max 90

Solarsoft Moccasin

Lunar Hypergamer

Air Jordan 2012 Lite

Hyperdunk 2011

Hyperdunk 2012

Hyperfuse 2011

Random Jordan Hybrids

But it can seriously be hit or miss.

Status