OFFICIAL MARCH '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
^they were out of the Kobe USA when I went there. They did have the yin/yang Kobe VII for $79.99

[COLOR=#red]Headed to SL outlet this morning. Had a lot of work/meetings to do last night.

Hopefully they'll have some Kobe's.

Will post anything I find. [/COLOR]

Looks like Leesburg has the Lunar Trainer 1's for $29.99 again. Wonder if this is a nation wide or managers discretion mark down?

[COLOR=#red]Picked up these $79 each. There are only 1 or 2 on the floor but they have more in the back. They also have the Grey Cheetah Kobe 7 but they were too big for me. Saw a few in 12.5.
[/COLOR]

View media item 306034
View media item 306035[COLOR=#red]
And lots of what has been posted already. No Lebrons in 11-12.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up these $79 each. There are only 1 or 2 on the floor but they have more in the back. They also have the Grey Cheetah Kobe 7 but they were too big for me. Saw a few in 12.5.

And lots of what has been posted already. No Lebrons in 11-12.
wheres this at?

Picked up these $79 each. There are only 1 or 2 on the floor but they have more in the back. They also have the Grey Cheetah Kobe 7 but they were too big for me. Saw a few in 12.5.

And lots of what has been posted already. No Lebrons in 11-12.
what size were the grey cheetahs 12.5? and what store? thanks man

Visited 3 outlets today. I didn’t look at any clothing at the first 2 outlets because I don’t think the clothes are really ever on sale regardless what the 20% or whatever says. After the drive time and gas I don’t feel I every get a good deal on clothes at Nike outlets.

Allen(Texas) outlet--- typical stuff nothing special. Some Jordan 2012’s and (Hyperdunk 2012 typical colors and OKC colors 79.99) plenty of Hyperdunk 2011 low tops for 79 fsr. Hash wall was not 30% off. So I just glanced at it nothing special. No Kobe’s, Lebron's, or anything special

Grapevine Mills outlet---Hash wall was 30% off. Bought some navy and white hyperdunk 2011 for $41. Non hash wall shoes same as Allen except Hyperdunk 2012 fsr team purple $109 and team grey $119

Ps always check the prices on different boxes of the same shoe. Some shoes are much cheaper than others.

Decided to head to Hillsboro outlet, because it is close to my parents house. This used to be one best outlets in Texas. I remember purchasing Bo Jackson’s and Jordan’s here in early 90s and really getting some good deals. This was one of the first Nike outlets before they started popping up everywhere.

To my surprise this is now a “Nike Clearance Center”. The store is essentially nothing but a hash wall. All shoes are open box no top and sorted by size.

Purchased some Lebron 9 Liverpool $79 last pair

University of Texas elite crew shorts $15

Every pair of basketball shorts I looked at were $19.99 or less. Most shirts $9.99. Compression shorts/tights $9.99.

Elite crew socks 2 for $15 plenty of colors. Red, navy, blue, green, white&red, Carolina Blue, Black&green, maroon, and more.

Lebrons low 8 size 11.5 2 pair OBSIDIAN / CYBER WHITE / BLUE / GREY. I wear a 13 so I didn’t walk down every row, but saw a lot of Jordan 1 navy with strap and some weird fomposite shoes. Like some sort of boot/trainer scattered around

Big feet guys size 16 Jordan Cement IV (4 pairs) $110, Jordan 7 $79(cardinal or Olympics) can’t remember which ones.

This place has lots of good deals on clothing

I went to Deer Park in Long Island NY and they had nothing special. A lot of hyperdunks and on hash wall there was AM1 green grey CW only big sizes

Sneakersteal had the lunargrand a for $99 in Houston. Called n they were outta Sz 9.5-11 but he gave me aurora's number same color ways and price. Good ppl there too and not that many tries to get thru lol. Copped a 10.5 in the blk/pink. Give them a try

Cole haan aurora

Johnson creek has the aj 2012s grey/volt and unc for 89.99. Also had those usa lookin kobes on the last page there too. Not sure on sizes

SL today had SZ10 12 Obsidian, 4 Military, and 5 Fire Reds..... they randomly got shipped of these and tore its lids and got copped ASAP. 

It was selling at retail price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom