OFFICIAL MARCH '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Kobe VII in multiple colors.   FSR as far as I can tell.   They also had Jordan Son of Mars Stealth but they moved fast.

Last edited:
Hey guys,  I frequent the St. Louis Mills location weekely.  So I will give some updates:

This past weekend:

All Kobe Gear & Lebron Gear 30% Like Usual

They had Lebron 8 PS in different sizes & colors

Kobe 6 Blackouts for 79

Kobe VII Supreme for 99 (Blue & Black/Yellow)

Air Force 180 GITD - 99
Do you know what colors were in the Lebron 8? My local outlet (Grapevine, TX) only has the Black/Red colorway. They've had it for a while now at $119.99 with a couple size 11s.

how much were they?
I paid $124 shipped from Portland.

Round Rock has them for $69.99 on the clearance wall, not sure about El Paso, I got that info as a back up in case Portland was out of sz 11. 

Last edited:
how do you guys get 30% off, whats a hash wall?

hashwall is a wall that contains shoes that only have scattered sizes left or are pretty much considered clearance.

30% off happens when outlets run specials.

Guys, chill with the millions of questions.

Either PM Op OR be proactive and call the outlet. Your shoes could be being sold while you are sitting back and waiting for an answer.

does san leandro still have sol hyperposites? called but they had no idea what i was talking about...

also trying to locate cream / orange / turquoise hyperdunks...

Please stop with the requests. I deleted your old post for a reason.

San Leandro had 3 pairs of the Air Zoom Turf, size 12 only.
View media item 301596I wanted the black/green colorway, but for $69 these will do.

I understand the no questions policy, but to help out jer23, I overheard a manager talking to a customer about the SOL Hyperposites .
They had previously received a shipment of 20 pairs, which sold out right away.(shouts to jdizzle)
They are showing an incoming delivery of 9 more pairs, but he didn't know when or if the info is accurate.
It's going to be really hard to get these on the phone.

Nikestore.com has lebron x dunkman (black) marked down to 143 plus 20% off act fast
i was just about to type the same thing lol, get it while sizes are still there, pretty good deal, they also got kid size canary lebron x's on the clearance as well as the pink kobe 8's, hurry people

[COLOR=#red]I'll be at SL tomorrow. I swear Jdizzle and I have passed each other probably 2 or 3 times not even knowing. [/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom