OFFICIAL MARCH '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
For any UK guys or guys with UK hook ups:

Nike Store UK has KD All Star Game for £52 http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-300/pid-699295

KD 'Christmas' for £76 http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-300/pid-699278/pgid-768478

and KD BHM for £62 http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-300/pid-699292

(Mostly low sizes for all three)

Also, Lebron BHM for £92 http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-300/pid-699294 (Most sizes)

Philadelphia Premium Outlets

Nothing Crazy but two great deals to be found

Mens Lunar Tr1

Black and Purple

White and Purple

SZ8-12 $29.99

Womens Hyperworkout

Black and purple

Sz 8 -11

$29.99

Tuesday and Thursday only on phone orders, lol.  Hope my size is still there.
I just called and was told there will be no phone orders for this shoe, at all.
mean.gif
Call back.  Try with a female rep.

When I called I spoke to a female, forgot her name. They didnt have my size and said no phone orders anyway. guess its not meant to be.

When I called I spoke to a female, forgot her name. They didnt have my size and said no phone orders anyway. guess its not meant to be.
Don't wanna derail the thread, but try again if you haven't already.  I spoke to a few different reps throughout the day before the lady let me place my order.  I don't remember her name.

Ask for the shoe, give them the color code, and tell them you'd like to do a phone order after they locate your size.

Last edited:
Don't wanna derail the thread, but try again if you haven't already.  I spoke to a few different reps throughout the day before the lady let me place my order.  I don't remember her name.

Ask for the shoe, give them the color code, and tell them you'd like to do a phone order after they locate your size.
I gave them a call earlier.   And they said the closest to my size they had was a 11 in navy blue and 10.5 in the copper/orange.  i needed a 10.5 navy blue.

Citadel outlet.

Went this weekend.

Picked up a pair of Olympic Hyperdunk 2012s for $60.

They had some Melo M8s for $75

Jordan 2012s for $69.99

Bunch of Air Force 1s.

I gave them a call earlier.   And they said the closest to my size they had was a 11 in navy blue and 10.5 in the copper/orange.  i needed a 10.5 navy blue.
I would've grabbed that 11.  There's not much of a difference between the 11.5s and 12's that I've worn in these, I've opted to go with the 12 though just in case I felt like wearing thicker socks.

San Leandro has the suns and orlando penny Vs in their back register counters as of 430PM PST. Got some joker CP3 and Melo M9s. Bunch of SC1 and SC2s. Some Air Max Express. 

San Leandro has the suns and orlando penny Vs in their back register counters as of 430PM PST. Got some joker CP3 and Melo M9s. Bunch of SC1 and SC2s. Some Air Max Express. 
you remember how much for the penny Vs?

Ok I just bought the last pair of Olympic 7s probably to be restocked in a while, but anyways the last size was a size bigger than mine so I'm calling certain nike outlets in surrounding area to see if they have any 7s and I am gonna be calling differ outlet around the country and updating with there # and info.

Update: restock will be April 4th 

Some places will have phone orders some will not

San Diego, CA - Nike Factory Store

Las Americas Premium Outlets

4211 Camino de la Plaza

San Diego, CA 92173

Nike Factory Store: Suite 350

Phone: (619) 428-8849

Vacaville, CA - Nike Factory Store

Vacaville Premium Outlets

321 Nut Tree Road, Suite 2

Vacaville, CA 95687

Nike Factory Store: Suite 262

Phone: (707) 455-7014

Last edited:
San Leandro Factory

Went there this morning about 10:30am.

No Penny V's, but they did have multiple sizes of Hyperdunk Lows 2011 YOTD for $50.

They also had AJ 2012 grey and volt for $90 behind the counter.

The block of orange in CA

Nike Hyperenforcer in orange and blue color. $89 FSR

Hyperdunk 2012 black blue, olympic and grey orange, $79 FSR

CPVI red blue on hash wall, $89

Melo M8 blue black, white orange, FSR $69 and $79

Bunch of hyperfuse 2012 team bank colors like white, black, red etc $79.99

Jordan Aero Flight, black red, yellow, orange, fsr $89.99

Bonus: A lot of cute Mexican and Asian girls shop here :smokin

Ok I just bought the last pair of Olympic 7s probably to be restocked in a while, but anyways the last size was a size bigger than mine so I'm calling certain nike outlets in surrounding area to see if they have any 7s and I am gonna be calling differ outlet around the country and updating with there # and info.

Update: restock will be April 4th 

Some places will have phone orders some will not

San Diego, CA - Nike Factory Store
Las Americas Premium Outlets
4211 Camino de la Plaza
San Diego, CA 92173
Nike Factory Store: Suite 350
Phone: (619) 428-8849

Vacaville, CA - Nike Factory Store
Vacaville Premium Outlets
321 Nut Tree Road, Suite 2
Vacaville, CA 95687
Nike Factory Store: Suite 262
Phone: (707) 455-7014

Just got off the phone with my boy who works at Vacaville, he said most likely 99% B-Grades

Edit - Just found out that just cause it's stamped B-Grade doesn't mean it's a B-Grade. The Rapor 7s that stocked last year at outlets were sent back to Nike by major chain retailers ie- Footlocker, Champs, and etc. They were marked B-grade after they got back into Nikes hands. This is just what I heard from my buddy who works at Vacaville, so please don't shoot the messenger.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom