Official MARCH 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 3/18-21: 20% Off Nike Outlet Cpn Pg.1

South Chicago store didn't have much different since the last updates, but I noticed:

• Foamposite Lite (Pop) in various smaller sizes, $38 I believe - 20% off the hash wall.
  • Air Jordan VI Retro Blk/Vrst Rd in a 7.5 and I believe 8 left on the hash wall.  $120 - 20%.
  • Air Jordan VI Retro Carmine from a split pack is still there on the hash wall in a size 18.  I think it was $80 - 20%.
  • Air Jordan XV Retro Blk/Rd from a split pack in a 7, and one other small size I can't remember.  One box said $80, another said $40, again - 20% hash wall.
  • Air Jordan XV Retro Lasered sz 8, I'm pretty sure these were also $40 - 20%.
  • Air Jordan XII Retro Rising Sun with original Rising Sun insoles, a few size 8, 9, 10, and 12+ left, $120. (Almost bought one with the 20% off coupon, but by the time I thought about it and came back, someone had snagged the last 11
    frown.gif
    ).
  • Nike Hyperize Billy Hoyles, still a few left in size 11 + at $60 (not on hash wall).
I don't know how long the 20% discount off the hash wall goes for, but it was still going as of Sunday.

DMV heads up
Arundel Mills Nike store has a pair of the Air Jordan 1 silver anniversary on the wall.
they're definitely a B-grade, with the silver somewhat scratched up on the left toe box.
Size 9 $39.99

Anyone in or around Columbus, OH: Footlocker at Easton Town Center still has multiple sizes (at least a size 9 and a 10.5 as of 2pm yesterday) of the eggplant foams for retail.

Marshall's in Gahanna (Columbus) OH has CDP 2/21 for $79.99. Size 8.5 and 11 as of now.

Thanks to reakeon23 for the info.

hey guys, went to my local ross and they had a couple pairs of these Zoom Flight Clubs in 11 and 11.5 for $32.99 so be sure to check yours if you're interested.

9af345088f15b20ed7bff601f244313b0126b2.jpg

They also had some HUF AM 90 Currents for $39.99. I put a 9 and 10.5 on hold in case any NTers were interested.

Heads up....I just returned a pair of copper foams to the Katy Mills TX outlet 30 minutes ago, sz 10.5
281-644-4901

unbenannt-1_4_14.jpg

Nike Air Wildwood LE
(377757-002)
$49.99
Not sure on exact sizes, but it seemed to be a fsr.. They are NOT b-grades..

i was at the mall yesterday and saw the Jordan 2010s (black/white/red) colorway on sale for $120 at DTLR.
could be a sign that the local spots will be dropping the price on them pretty heavy very soon.

Any word on Space Jam B-Grades cuz they should be popping out pretty soon if not already.

yea looks like bgrade space jams are out there. i see some on ebay right now by our most connected niketalker

Originally Posted by bigj505

yea looks like bgrade space jams are out there. i see some on ebay right now by our most connected niketalker

Yea I saw that, thats why i was wondering if they were just under the radar.

^^^ well it all depends. he gets bgrades of all types of kicks and he has stated he gets them sometimes before the kicks even hit retail and he sometimes gets them internationally.

Back
Top Bottom