Official MARCH 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 3/18-21: 20% Off Nike Outlet Cpn Pg.1

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Tone1020

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WENT TO NIKE CLEARANCE OUTLET IN MEMPHIS TODAY. THESE ARE NOTABLES I SAW:

NUBUCK 12'S BLK/BLUE - 47.97
ORLANDO 7'S - 59.99
DMP BLK/RED 1'S - 59.99
AIR JORDAN 2009'S WHITE/BLK, BLK/RED/WHITE - 69.99
PENNY 2'S WHITE/BLK/BLUE NOT ATLANTIC - 59.99
AIR PIPPEN - BLK WITH PURPLE SWOOSH NOT SURE OF NICKNAME - 59.99

I REALLY ONLY CHECK FOR JORDANS BUT THEY HAD A TON OF STUFF I THINK NT'ERS WOULD LIKE

ANY IDEA WHAT THE SIZE RUN WAS LOOKING LIKE ON THE NUBUCKS, OR ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER?

I WEAR SIZE 10.5 OR 11 SO THAT IS WHAT I CHECK FOR, I GRABBED AN 11 IN THE NUBUCKS, ORLANDO 7'S, BLK/RED 1'S AND 2K9'S. AFTER GETTING MY PAIRS THIS IS WHAT I SAW LEFT

NUBUCK 12'S - 3 MORE PAIRS OF SZ. 11, 1 PAIR OF SZ. 12
BLK/RED 1'S - 2 PAIRS OF 11, 1 PAIR OF 13.5
ORLANDO 7'S - 1 PAIR OF 11, 1 PAIR OF 12 AND 2 PAIRS OF 13
AIR JORDAN 2009 - SEEMED LIKE FULL SIZE RUNS
AIR PIPPEN - SEEMED LIKE FULL SIZE RUNS
PENNY 2 - NOT A FULL SIZE RUN BUT A GOOD AMOUNT OF VARIOUS SIZES

THIS IS NOT AN EXTENSIVE LIST BECAUSE I DIDNT ASK THE EMPLOYEES FOR ANYMORE SIZES NOR DID I VISIT ALL THE AISLES. JUST A QUICK STOP IN FOR ME

12's are gone

The people at the Memphis outlet are RUDE!! The 12s and 1s are gone....

I called at 9:45 am and I asked if they still had the nubucks and the guy said "we are not open, call back at 10"

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by casekicks

Went to Monroe outlet today..
can anyone hook it up with a phone #? didnt see anything on the store locator site, and google gave me some physical therapist's office
Cincinnati Premium Outlets - Monroe, OH - (513) 539-4645
Stopped in today bc I thought the purp metallic ones were to good to be true and it was.  My boy there said they never had em.  They do have the green mettalics thou in size 11 and up.  IMO the only other thing of note was all black griffs and youth 3/20 pack.  Nothing for me as usual....

been on the phone with the people at memphis 3 times already within 15 minutes...trying to get the 20/3 jordan pack in kids sizes... first lady said they had a 6.5...put on hold for 15 min...called back...guy said they are out in the most shadiest tone ever..
indifferent.gif

monroe wont ship 2 cdps because of the $200 limit

I thought the $200 limit is before shipping but after tax (theres no tax in my state)

I know it wont help but not going to cop just 1 pair, fyi for everyone else.
xcg11pinoYxwrote:
been on the phone with the people atmemphis 3 times already within 15 minutes...trying to get the 20/3jordan pack in kids sizes... first lady said they had a 6.5...put onhold for 15 min...called back...guy said they are out in the mostshadiest tone ever..
indifferent.gif

lol, south chicago told me on friday/sat they didnt have any size 7y, when the price dropped on sunday guy says, well its hard to tell if we had them because they were all in the back office and now they're soldout completely 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Thanks for the woodburn update on the black penny 2s. Got the last 10.5. They are out of all sizes above 9.5.

Memphis was kinda shady.... I just wanted the Orlando 7s but when I called at 10AM CST they said they only had a 13....

I think that employees, ESPECIALLY clearance employees, don't know what their inventory is at any given time.
Then, when one of us calls for some cheap heat, they pull that "I gotta find it, gimme your number I'll call you bacc" or "Call later we gotta find it"
Meanwhile, they're "finding" our steal/deal, and then its "finding" its way home with the clearance employee when their shift ends....kinda whacc IMO

tired.gif

^ just called state still have 11.5 and below left , b grade and the price came up to be 41.97

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

been on the phone with the people at memphis 3 times already within 15 minutes...trying to get the 20/3 jordan pack in kids sizes... first lady said they had a 6.5...put on hold for 15 min...called back...guy said they are out in the most shadiest tone ever..
indifferent.gif

Should have read my post.  I just got back from there.

No one got back to me so I only looked for what they had in a size 9.

BASKETBALL
325001-051 - $59.99 (pretty much FSR as previously stated)
325001-061 - $31.97, $59.99 (depending on size, no 9's)
325001-071 - $31.97 (9.5)
317810-411 - $59.99 (I think, pretty much FSR)
317810-141 - $31.97, $44.99, $59.99 (not sure why price stickers vary, FSR)
316383-001 - $59.99 (few size 9's)
375467-001 - $59.99 (FSR, most 9.5's w/box tops still attached)
366724-141 - $44.95, $59.99 (FSR, looks like they just got em)

RUNNING
336611-171 - Forgot price (couple size 9, few other scattered)
378830-161 - $49.99 (one size 9, few other scattered)

They had one pair of Kobe IV inlines for $39.99 (size 9) ...should've bought em.

Yo, I'm slippin... I also forgot these:

333886-001 - $44.97, I think (few size 9's, some others)
333886-141 - $59.99 (9, 9.5, 10, some others)

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

monroe wont ship 2 cdps because of the $200 limit

I thought the $200 limit is before shipping but after tax (theres no tax in my state)

I know it wont help but not going to cop just 1 pair, fyi for everyone else.
xcg11pinoYxwrote:
been on the phone with the people atmemphis 3 times already within 15 minutes...trying to get the 20/3jordan pack in kids sizes... first lady said they had a 6.5...put onhold for 15 min...called back...guy said they are out in the mostshadiest tone ever..
indifferent.gif
lol, south chicago told me on friday/sat they didnt have any size 7y, when the price dropped on sunday guy says, well its hard to tell if we had them because they were all in the back office and now they're soldout completely 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

guys, i know camarillo and ontario mills (all in CA) have the 20/3 KIDS sizes...call and find out...good luck

Guys Im real sorry about the "misinformation"..I truly thought they was Purple Metallics..I was standing at the end of the aisle with my wife and I even asked her if the 1's on the shelf were purple and she said "Thats what it looks like to me."..But it's nobody's fault but my own..I should have waited til they cleared the aisle and got an upclose look to make sure..I called today and it is in fact the Green Metallic 1's..Again I apologize for the error..I hope nobody got too excited..

Sorry,
Casey

Thanks for the update AbstraKt,

I called for 378830-161 and he said he couldn't find any. Still looking for a size 9 or 9.5 below $60

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

I called for 378830-161 and he said he couldn't find any.
haha that or he didnt want to find any i.e. look.

man im skeptical in calling them for a phone order now. with all the sketchiness they have been giving me and people i think ill have to sit out and save my money for something i really really want.
eyes.gif

nonetheless thanks for the great update abs

Originally Posted by casekicks

Guys Im real sorry about the "misinformation"..I truly thought they was Purple Metallics..I was standing at the end of the aisle with my wife and I even asked her if the 1's on the shelf were purple and she said "Thats what it looks like to me."..But it's nobody's fault but my own..I should have waited til they cleared the aisle and got an upclose look to make sure..I called today and it is in fact the Green Metallic 1's..Again I apologize for the error..I hope nobody got too excited..

Sorry,
Casey

vader%20NOOOO.jpg

Haha, jus jokin.  I am still optimistic, however.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

I called for 378830-161 and he said he couldn't find any. Still looking for a size 9 or 9.5 below $60

Just as well... that one size 9 looked dirty and dusty as hell.

Thanks Abs, good thing he couldn't find them then I would of been pissed from what you're saying.

I am just giving up on calling memphis. I called about the black and red pippens and the lady just said "we aint got no more" and slammed the phone down

Originally Posted by StillHasTheDustOnEm

I am just giving up on calling memphis. I called about the black and red pippens and the lady just said "we aint got no more" and slammed the phone down
haha yea i didnt even want to bother anymore with them, didnt get that harsh of a treatment but similar.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I'm shocked that South Chi has yet to get the all black Griffeys in yet.

call camarillo they got the all black griffs should be either 79 or 89, i think its 89

Back
Top Bottom