OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 PICKUP POST - no pic quoting!!!

i always kinda liked this shoe but i reallly wasnt sold till i saw this colorway...i love the fade in the mesh from white to grey
384479592.jpg

been wanting some orange/white dunk highs for a minute now ...didnt wanna shell out the doe for some bttys or older release...so these new gr's were good for me for 50% off...threw some white sb laces in once i got home....imma definetly have to grab the red/white and carolina/white next 50...cant wait
384479594.jpg

i had to have both of these next joints just held off and it payed off both for 178 couldnt be happier
384479598.jpg

384479604.jpg

matt

nice stuff everyone...no shoes for me just some cheap clothes
all ebay pick ups except the NT shirt ofcourse, for some reason i thought i ordered a grey NT shirt but turns out i got a black one..

$145 polo jacket for cheap on ebay and MFG shorts and a bulls shirt as well

been slacking on some grown man shoes since my job when casual.  these aren't exactly for the ball, but you can pull off a nice clean look with them: 
idehb6.jpg

alright, yeah, i got some nunchucks.  they were promptly used to attack the dog.  i'm sure they'll be eaten in no time. 

wanted a new oxford for the summer...i'm siked on the fit of the shirt.  spring gear - oxford & khaki combo - check

ouva6s.jpg

Kal: Dope 2k9s, Sir! I thinkin' about testing out a pair strictly for runnin

UPndComing: Wow! I never noticed that the Pacman Trainers had a 3M swoosh! Dope CTK VIIs as well!

For myself... Reverse Huarache Light AM1iDs

sctagj.jpg

10qflnr.jpg

2a5eys2.jpg

Now, I'm playin' the waitin' game for the new color options to drop.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Dope pickups NT....

Dope Parras.

DOPE OG XIIs
pimp.gif

macgyver35 wrote:
jberk81 wrote:
Man, I need to know how you guys can afford to drop so much cake on kicks every month! Lol. I mean, I am working in my career and make more than decent money - what's your guys' secret? Hookups at stores?! =)

Coke 
wink.gif

Ha ... the homie MACGYVER gets down? Im always in the Kitchen.
grin.gif

I gotta pay rent some how.

and Like I said a few pages back, the sneaker money comes from my broads out in Vegas.

FIRST OFF - WOWOWOWOWOW to those CG Lebron VIIs! Unreal! I got my gf to buy me the Varsity VI's for my birthday - I got rent/car/student loan. I make reasonable money in my profession, but still - some of you cats come with the ILLEST kicks by the triples...

lakers adidas fitted, some oval laces, God of War III.... Zeus is going down and vengeance will be mine!
devil.gif

Parras for retail
pimp.gif
thanks to the people who made this possible
pimp.gif

52mdk7.jpg

Silver 97 X 87 IDs came in today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i550ub.jpg

20zbbpu.jpg

Albis Pack Inspired
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oiybn5.jpg

ncgifl.jpg

Thanks

Originally Posted by all19mjs

Originally Posted by princess

Those silver anniversary IVs get no love out of me. I just don't see myself with them, but as for the new GS spizikes. Those are def growing on me.

sorry you feel that way i needed some all white jays
How's the quality on them anyway? I can't wait to see how the 5s look in person.

Nice pickup Stoopz, I wanted the OXFORD shirt in Black Chambray, but that stuff sold mad quick. But yea I ordered Nunchucks as well haha.

Nevermindee, send me a pm with your views on GOW3 when you have a chance to get into it, like to know your thoughts.

Today, i gotta slow this !*%% down.

Other pick ups this week, getting hectic and out of hand...

took a trip to the bay for the first time 

hit up niketown SF

wifey walked out the store wearing these
smile.gif

i didnt see any kicks worth buying but still came home with something
smile.gif

oh and copped these awhile back on release day

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Nice pickup Stoopz, I wanted the OXFORD shirt in Black Chambray, but that stuff sold mad quick. But yea I ordered Nunchucks as well haha.
Thanks man, the black one looked really clean.  I was disappointed this morning to wake up and find the Neighborhood x Stussy 30th anniversary shirt sold out in my size.  I picked up one of the Hideout & Bounty Hunter ones, but my plan was just to buy all of them.  O well.  By the way, does anyone have any idea when Stussy posts their stuff on the site of release dates?  I thought I should have checked it last night at midnight, but I totally forgot.  

Back
Top Bottom