Usa lbj7 109
Wht/blk lbj7 ps 109
USA kobe5 99
Del sol kobe5 59 on hashwall
5 different hyperdunk2010 89
Glass blue 24/7 109
Blk/silver destroyer crewnecl 15$ aftr extra 40off
Roy/org destroyer hoodie 15 aftr extra 40off

At the wrentham,MA outlets now. Majority running/training/cleats. Some jordan 6 oreos in size 13 to 15. And a number of nike boots on sale. Nothing id pull my wallet out for but thought id hit nt with an update. Oreos are on the outer wall btw, not the aisles...

At the wrentham,MA outlets now. Majority running/training/cleats. Some jordan 6 oreos in size 13 to 15. And a number of nike boots on sale. Nothing id pull my wallet out for but thought id hit nt with an update. Oreos are on the outer wall btw, not the aisles...

I went to Deer Park Nike outlet today not really much has changed since my last visit anyways:

Jordan XT Pregame $37.47  white/red colorway
Jordan L style 2  red suede colorway  $47.97
SPizike boots  black/grey  $100.00
1/2cent   black/silver  $130.00 up to 12 or 13
1/2cent  green spark  $130.00 FSR to size 15
They have the Dj Clark Kent High blue/orange/black  on hashwall for $79.99 in scattered sizes
AIr Blazer brown with a red swoosh on clearance table for $29.99

I went to Deer Park Nike outlet today not really much has changed since my last visit anyways:

Jordan XT Pregame $37.47  white/red colorway
Jordan L style 2  red suede colorway  $47.97
SPizike boots  black/grey  $100.00
1/2cent   black/silver  $130.00 up to 12 or 13
1/2cent  green spark  $130.00 FSR to size 15
They have the Dj Clark Kent High blue/orange/black  on hashwall for $79.99 in scattered sizes
AIr Blazer brown with a red swoosh on clearance table for $29.99

Originally Posted by sreggie101

I went there on saturday. Was really disappointed. They really didn't have much of anything.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

I went there on saturday. Was really disappointed. They really didn't have much of anything.

Took a trip out to San Diego and hit up Viejas Clearance Store. Everything I am mentioning is scattered in sizes. Some of the boxes are marked with a red 'C'. Don't know if denotes 'C-Grade' or 'Clearance' (probably the latter)

EVERYTHING BELOW IS GOOGLE-ABLE.

619) 659-3460

LeBron VII Cool Grey - 79.99
LeBron VII White/Navy/Gold - 79.99
Air Zoom Kobe 1 Blk/Yellow - 79.99 (nothing above a 9.5)
Red Candy Pack AJ2 B-Grade - 79.99
Blue AJ2 B-Grade - 79.99
A ton of Kobe V for $79.99...there are better deals to be had
White/Grey/Volt Air Max 90 - $39.97
Emerald Diamond Turfs - $49.99
Platinum Griffey Max 1 - $59.99
Air Max TR1 360 White/Met. Silver - $79.99
Air BW Gen II Tonal Navy with neon green - $31.97
Air Max 95 White/Grey/Black clear outsole - $79.99
Air Max 95 Black Ostrich - $79.99

That's all i can remember now. First time in a year I walked out of a B&M outlet with more than two pairs.

Took a trip out to San Diego and hit up Viejas Clearance Store. Everything I am mentioning is scattered in sizes. Some of the boxes are marked with a red 'C'. Don't know if denotes 'C-Grade' or 'Clearance' (probably the latter)

EVERYTHING BELOW IS GOOGLE-ABLE.

619) 659-3460

LeBron VII Cool Grey - 79.99
LeBron VII White/Navy/Gold - 79.99
Air Zoom Kobe 1 Blk/Yellow - 79.99 (nothing above a 9.5)
Red Candy Pack AJ2 B-Grade - 79.99
Blue AJ2 B-Grade - 79.99
A ton of Kobe V for $79.99...there are better deals to be had
White/Grey/Volt Air Max 90 - $39.97
Emerald Diamond Turfs - $49.99
Platinum Griffey Max 1 - $59.99
Air Max TR1 360 White/Met. Silver - $79.99
Air BW Gen II Tonal Navy with neon green - $31.97
Air Max 95 White/Grey/Black clear outsole - $79.99
Air Max 95 Black Ostrich - $79.99

That's all i can remember now. First time in a year I walked out of a B&M outlet with more than two pairs.

thanks for the update on the diamond turf, pick up the last sz 10 but had to buy two sets of Red laces for them to ship these to me.

thanks for the update on the diamond turf, pick up the last sz 10 but had to buy two sets of Red laces for them to ship these to me.

Originally Posted by pap3rkut

Did they take your name and number down and tell you they will call you back?

Originally Posted by pap3rkut

Did they take your name and number down and tell you they will call you back?

A few lurkers is an understatement lol but every couple of months someone says why can't this thread be locked to members only. Maybe when we eventually leave yuku the mods will change the way people see this thread. It's a give and take, people contribute and some just view the thread and order everything.

A few lurkers is an understatement lol but every couple of months someone says why can't this thread be locked to members only. Maybe when we eventually leave yuku the mods will change the way people see this thread. It's a give and take, people contribute and some just view the thread and order everything.

I called for a 11 and they are sold out so I ended up grabbing a 10.5. Thanks Justhotkicks

I called for a 11 and they are sold out so I ended up grabbing a 10.5. Thanks Justhotkicks

This thread isn't an exclusive club. Don't treat it like one. This type of information is meant to be shared. If you don't want to share for fear of it being taken by non-regulars, then don't post an update.

This thread isn't an exclusive club. Don't treat it like one. This type of information is meant to be shared. If you don't want to share for fear of it being taken by non-regulars, then don't post an update.

Thanks to whoever posted about the Nike pro combat shorts at Ross. I ended up finding 2 Larges (last ones). $15 is a steal for those!!

Back
Top Bottom