Official MARCH 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Anybody has any luck with that finishline code POTOFGOLD as of now? they might have tweaked something with it, not working on anything for me on their site now...
30t6p3b.gif

Anybody has any luck with that finishline code POTOFGOLD as of now? they might have tweaked something with it, not working on anything for me on their site now...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by torres

30t6p3b.gif
Still working on the kb8

30t6p3b.gif
Still working on the kb8

Stopped by Ross for the first time in a year and scooped white Var red Jordan 6's ($40). If it has been posted my bad, just letting you guy's know to check Ross.

Stopped by Ross for the first time in a year and scooped white Var red Jordan 6's ($40). If it has been posted my bad, just letting you guy's know to check Ross.

30t6p3b.gif

It works I copped my girl those new blue gs am 95's for under 60 shipped

30t6p3b.gif

It works I copped my girl those new blue gs am 95's for under 60 shipped

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Good looking out. I spotted some 2010 Hyperdunks at my local Ross for 30 bucks.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Good looking out. I spotted some 2010 Hyperdunks at my local Ross for 30 bucks.

South Chicago Update note :Most of the shoes were FSR
Looking for specific size give 'em a call 773.846.5460

South Chicago Update note :Most of the shoes were FSR
Looking for specific size give 'em a call 773.846.5460

Originally Posted by Hyperdank1

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

30% off $75 DOES work on Crazy 8s

bought two pairs for 144
pimp.gif

nice south chi update
pimp.gif
what? where? 
Sorry just saw it was finishline.... Anyone know if i can use the code for online purchase and pick up instore? 

Just tried it myself on a pair of White Crazy 8 instore pickup and it didnt work 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Hyperdank1

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

30% off $75 DOES work on Crazy 8s

bought two pairs for 144
pimp.gif

nice south chi update
pimp.gif
what? where? 
Sorry just saw it was finishline.... Anyone know if i can use the code for online purchase and pick up instore? 

Just tried it myself on a pair of White Crazy 8 instore pickup and it didnt work 
ohwell.gif

POTOFGOLD also worked on instore pickup for kids sizes of air max 24/7...all black pair, didnt try the other pairs

POTOFGOLD also worked on instore pickup for kids sizes of air max 24/7...all black pair, didnt try the other pairs

Hit the new Nordstrom Rack in Austin, TX and scooped Veterans Day LBJ 8s in 11.5 for $60. Not sure if it was the only pair, but didn't see any others.

Lunarglide 2s were $50 and some random AF1s for $50-60

Hit the new Nordstrom Rack in Austin, TX and scooped Veterans Day LBJ 8s in 11.5 for $60. Not sure if it was the only pair, but didn't see any others.

Lunarglide 2s were $50 and some random AF1s for $50-60

when i try to use POTOFGOLD on the crazy 8s it says item not eligible for discount
edit i got it working thanks for the code 
pimp.gif

when i try to use POTOFGOLD on the crazy 8s it says item not eligible for discount
edit i got it working thanks for the code 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by quanb24

Was seeing that yesterday, Just check to see if the discount is still taken off... worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom