Official MARCH 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by crup a holic

jersey gardens SUCKS! The manager there was mad racist towards me when I returned a defective pair of zoom lebron 3s with the strap torn off from the WRONG SIDE! An obvious defect, but he said "i dont have to do anything for you people!" It was just me and my wife, and we are white! Besides, they NEVER have anything good, or for good prices. I avoid this store at all costs, and would rather pay $8 to ship then to deal with attitudes like that!

Just out of curiousity...and I'm not trying to defend the guys in Ghetto Gardens..but you purchased a pair of Lebron 3's from the outlet recently???? How did they still have those in stock???? That most of been a good fine!!!!

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

jersey gardens SUCKS! The manager there was mad racist towards me when I returned a defective pair of zoom lebron 3s with the strap torn off from the WRONG SIDE! An obvious defect, but he said "i dont have to do anything for you people!" It was just me and my wife, and we are white! Besides, they NEVER have anything good, or for good prices. I avoid this store at all costs, and would rather pay $8 to ship then to deal with attitudes like that!

Just out of curiousity...and I'm not trying to defend the guys in Ghetto Gardens..but you purchased a pair of Lebron 3's from the outlet recently???? How did they still have those in stock???? That most of been a good fine!!!!
my bad...they were zoom soldier lebron 3's, and i got them there a lil over a year ago.  The manager was beastin sayin he hasnt had them in a long time, but that wasnt even the point.
ohwell.gif

my bad...they were zoom soldier lebron 3's, and i got them there a lil over a year ago.  The manager was beastin sayin he hasnt had them in a long time, but that wasnt even the point.
ohwell.gif

^again not to try and defend anybody but if your trying to make a return after a YEAR and something...I'm also assuming you wore them...why would you EVER go to a Nike Factory Store to try and resolve something like that???? I don't believe they have the power to resolve that kind of issue...I could be wrong but that would be my assumption....doesn't justify them calling you out of your name but at the same time...Cmon Son..

^again not to try and defend anybody but if your trying to make a return after a YEAR and something...I'm also assuming you wore them...why would you EVER go to a Nike Factory Store to try and resolve something like that???? I don't believe they have the power to resolve that kind of issue...I could be wrong but that would be my assumption....doesn't justify them calling you out of your name but at the same time...Cmon Son..

As long as you have a receipt & have never worn the item you can return anything you purchased from Nike.  It says it on the back of the receipt.  

As long as you have a receipt & have never worn the item you can return anything you purchased from Nike.  It says it on the back of the receipt.  

only if bought from nike right? i have the auburn trainer sc that had some creasing issue and never wore them, but bought from eastbay.

only if bought from nike right? i have the auburn trainer sc that had some creasing issue and never wore them, but bought from eastbay.

I found most outlets will take it back with or without a receipt so long as it is in unworn brand new condition.

I found most outlets will take it back with or without a receipt so long as it is in unworn brand new condition.

1. Read up a few posts.  It says they were defective...the strap came off from the wrong side.
2. I called nike first and they said i can return to any outlet, even if i didnt buy it there, and without original receipt, as long as it was within the two year window that is on the inside tag.  I actually spoke to 2 nike reps to confirm, i didnt believe it myself.

3. Please refer to the following website for more info on returns before trying to flame me more: http://www.nikebiz.com/customer_service/return_guidelines/footwear.html

Thank you, and have a great day.
wink.gif

1. Read up a few posts.  It says they were defective...the strap came off from the wrong side.
2. I called nike first and they said i can return to any outlet, even if i didnt buy it there, and without original receipt, as long as it was within the two year window that is on the inside tag.  I actually spoke to 2 nike reps to confirm, i didnt believe it myself.

3. Please refer to the following website for more info on returns before trying to flame me more: http://www.nikebiz.com/customer_service/return_guidelines/footwear.html

Thank you, and have a great day.
wink.gif

Not trying to flame on you...just trying to understand how you wear something for a year + then try and return them...again no hate...if that is the policy it is what it is...I'm just saying if I rocked something and a year later something happened to them I would simply replace them...again doesn't justify being treated rudely but I'm sayin...you walk into a store with a pair of kicks from a year ago..which are worn...no receipt..talking about I want a refund...again doesnt justify the managers actions but...c'mon son...

Not trying to flame on you...just trying to understand how you wear something for a year + then try and return them...again no hate...if that is the policy it is what it is...I'm just saying if I rocked something and a year later something happened to them I would simply replace them...again doesn't justify being treated rudely but I'm sayin...you walk into a store with a pair of kicks from a year ago..which are worn...no receipt..talking about I want a refund...again doesnt justify the managers actions but...c'mon son...

I did call Nike Oregon, right in front of the store, as I stared at the manager. I filed a formal complaint with him for being so extremely rude and for not taking back the damaged goods.

Get this though. Nike had me send back the damaged shoes (zoom lebron soldier 3), and then they tried to tell me I sent them back air max 97s. I bought 97's online a YEAR BEFORE! I told them this, and then they told me that I would have to go back to ghetto gardens and deal with the same manager again. I complained more and they said they would work something out.

In this whole process, Nike lost my shoes. So in the end, they sent me a gift card for the FULL retail value of the shoes, not just outlet price. All in all, this was a two week process, and I must say that Nike really did try to resolve the problem as quickly as possible. However, ghetto gardens can stay the crappy way that it is. I'll still go and buy work clothes and other stuff that my wife likes, but I'm not even gonna try to get in good with the other people there. Not like they ever really get any heat anyway! Like I said earlier, i will gladly pay $8 shipping to deal with nicer people across the country over the phone who are very patient and helpful.

Sorry for this long winded post. As you can see, just got my account the beginning of the month and i've been DYING to post this here, as it is outlet related

No reason for the hassle to had to deal with bad customer service. Although I had a bad experience turned around by good people down at Celebration in Orlando. I ordered the Lebron VII's from them about a month ago. The black, white, and gold joints. The lady on the phone gave me my total and said that shipping was 5.95. When my package arrives, I had the wrong shoes, in the wrong size, and the shipping was more. They sent me the grey Lebrons in a 10.5 instead of a 9.5 and the shipping was 8.95. So I called to complain. They sent me out the correct shoes and let me keep the wrong ones, plus refunded the difference in shipping. It was their mistake, so they fixed it. I dont understand what has happened to good customer service, but needless to say, i'll be doing business with them again in the future.

I did call Nike Oregon, right in front of the store, as I stared at the manager. I filed a formal complaint with him for being so extremely rude and for not taking back the damaged goods.

Get this though. Nike had me send back the damaged shoes (zoom lebron soldier 3), and then they tried to tell me I sent them back air max 97s. I bought 97's online a YEAR BEFORE! I told them this, and then they told me that I would have to go back to ghetto gardens and deal with the same manager again. I complained more and they said they would work something out.

In this whole process, Nike lost my shoes. So in the end, they sent me a gift card for the FULL retail value of the shoes, not just outlet price. All in all, this was a two week process, and I must say that Nike really did try to resolve the problem as quickly as possible. However, ghetto gardens can stay the crappy way that it is. I'll still go and buy work clothes and other stuff that my wife likes, but I'm not even gonna try to get in good with the other people there. Not like they ever really get any heat anyway! Like I said earlier, i will gladly pay $8 shipping to deal with nicer people across the country over the phone who are very patient and helpful.

Sorry for this long winded post. As you can see, just got my account the beginning of the month and i've been DYING to post this here, as it is outlet related

No reason for the hassle to had to deal with bad customer service. Although I had a bad experience turned around by good people down at Celebration in Orlando. I ordered the Lebron VII's from them about a month ago. The black, white, and gold joints. The lady on the phone gave me my total and said that shipping was 5.95. When my package arrives, I had the wrong shoes, in the wrong size, and the shipping was more. They sent me the grey Lebrons in a 10.5 instead of a 9.5 and the shipping was 8.95. So I called to complain. They sent me out the correct shoes and let me keep the wrong ones, plus refunded the difference in shipping. It was their mistake, so they fixed it. I dont understand what has happened to good customer service, but needless to say, i'll be doing business with them again in the future.

Folsom CA
pretty much the same stuff as my last update, but there is a single size 8 DMP 1 pack for $180 on the front counter.... not the greatest price but still below retail 
grin.gif

just to drop a lil something on the bad customer service issues from that last page or two. all the employees at Folsom outlet are mad cool and most are very knowledgeable about kicks.  IMO that is an outlet that you can always call and order from worry free. just throwing that out there for some of those that may be skeptical about all outlets from a few bad experiences from others. thank you to those that did share their bad experiences because I will be staying away from that outlet for sure.

Folsom CA
pretty much the same stuff as my last update, but there is a single size 8 DMP 1 pack for $180 on the front counter.... not the greatest price but still below retail 
grin.gif

just to drop a lil something on the bad customer service issues from that last page or two. all the employees at Folsom outlet are mad cool and most are very knowledgeable about kicks.  IMO that is an outlet that you can always call and order from worry free. just throwing that out there for some of those that may be skeptical about all outlets from a few bad experiences from others. thank you to those that did share their bad experiences because I will be staying away from that outlet for sure.

3/11

I went to Niketown Ny to swap something for something else and while I was there I went browsing on the 5th floor  Nike Sportswear and saw these shoes

Cough Drop Foamposite  $120
Air GO  black/blue/white   $71.97
Doernbecher 2010  AIr Force One  51.97 or 59.97  size 7 or 7.5 left
Air CB34   Black/purple/white/orange  $95.00  have up to size 14
Air bakin Foamposite boot  red/black  $128.99
Air Trainer  91   black/white  59.97 have up to size 13

I copped the JOrdan 13 playoffs  and the Air Max 2011 lance armstrong both in a size 15

The store is set up nice for the March madness tournament  all the models are wearing Air Max Fly bys a whole bunch of shirts and jerseys sale.

3/11

I went to Niketown Ny to swap something for something else and while I was there I went browsing on the 5th floor  Nike Sportswear and saw these shoes

Cough Drop Foamposite  $120
Air GO  black/blue/white   $71.97
Doernbecher 2010  AIr Force One  51.97 or 59.97  size 7 or 7.5 left
Air CB34   Black/purple/white/orange  $95.00  have up to size 14
Air bakin Foamposite boot  red/black  $128.99
Air Trainer  91   black/white  59.97 have up to size 13

I copped the JOrdan 13 playoffs  and the Air Max 2011 lance armstrong both in a size 15

The store is set up nice for the March madness tournament  all the models are wearing Air Max Fly bys a whole bunch of shirts and jerseys sale.

Back
Top Bottom