OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

Just got these in today.....

2rwrrls.jpg

28wkjk3.jpg

2ywamau.jpg

*bonus*

167m993.jpg

10pd7ww.jpg

After a long search I finally got a pair of finals aways in my size for retail!!! I picked them up today wore them
pimp.gif
34yxmxc.jpg
miic8z.jpg

After a long search I finally got a pair of finals aways in my size for retail!!! I picked them up today wore them
pimp.gif
34yxmxc.jpg
miic8z.jpg

YO!

Sooooo... I fell asleep on the Kobe VI thread about 2 weeks ago. When exactly did the "Chaos" Kobes become the "Helicopter" Kobes?

And WHY?

grin.gif

DF!!!

YO!

Sooooo... I fell asleep on the Kobe VI thread about 2 weeks ago. When exactly did the "Chaos" Kobes become the "Helicopter" Kobes?

And WHY?

grin.gif

DF!!!

Went Crazy 8 on em now time to laylow for the rest of the month paid
$75 for blk/whts
$85 for purps
lovin the materials used on the purps

Went Crazy 8 on em now time to laylow for the rest of the month paid
$75 for blk/whts
$85 for purps
lovin the materials used on the purps

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

And WHY?

grin.gif

DF!!!
I believe you mean the Glass Blues becoming the Helicopters, apparently they are the colors of Kobes helicopter he rode in before and some say it is based off the older Batman comics/cartoons (take your pick).  I still refuse to call them the "Helicopters" though
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

And WHY?

grin.gif

DF!!!
I believe you mean the Glass Blues becoming the Helicopters, apparently they are the colors of Kobes helicopter he rode in before and some say it is based off the older Batman comics/cartoons (take your pick).  I still refuse to call them the "Helicopters" though
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom