OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

wink.gif

I REEEEEEEEEEALLY need those black.infrared AM90s

If anyone can point me in the right direction for a size 12/13 i'd really appreciate it

I REEEEEEEEEEALLY need those black.infrared AM90s

If anyone can point me in the right direction for a size 12/13 i'd really appreciate it

nice pickups everyone!! those OC kobe vi's are growin on me, dope toddler iverson set a few pages back
these arrived today,will be rocked all summer
smile.gif

d2916b473c33d0e9c975058adcc5c3dba7a1d6eb.jpg
a683676b4ff83a8f3aaada11eccdc41f33ffa6b6.jpg

nice pickups everyone!! those OC kobe vi's are growin on me, dope toddler iverson set a few pages back
these arrived today,will be rocked all summer
smile.gif

d2916b473c33d0e9c975058adcc5c3dba7a1d6eb.jpg
a683676b4ff83a8f3aaada11eccdc41f33ffa6b6.jpg

YO!
Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I believe you mean the Glass Blues becoming the Helicopters, apparently they are the colors of Kobes helicopter he rode in before and some say it is based off the older Batman comics/cartoons (take your pick). I still refuse to call them the "Helicopters" though

Ok, "glass blue." But I thought for a time we swithed from "glass blue" to "chaos." Eitherway, "helicopter" just ain't doing it for me.

DF!!!

YO!
Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I believe you mean the Glass Blues becoming the Helicopters, apparently they are the colors of Kobes helicopter he rode in before and some say it is based off the older Batman comics/cartoons (take your pick). I still refuse to call them the "Helicopters" though

Ok, "glass blue." But I thought for a time we swithed from "glass blue" to "chaos." Eitherway, "helicopter" just ain't doing it for me.

DF!!!

Posted in general but since its a pickup ill post in here.  Finally got one after years of looking. 

And some kicks of course along with some studios

Posted in general but since its a pickup ill post in here.  Finally got one after years of looking. 

And some kicks of course along with some studios

Nice Supra!

I have a Black/Tan 94 TT 6-speed, but have the 97+ headlights and tails like that car has.

Don't drive it very much, but still my favorite car I ever owned.

Back
Top Bottom