OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

111uz9t.jpg

2vvrsb8.jpg

Nice Supra!

I have a Black/Tan 94 TT 6-speed, but have the 97+ headlights and tails like that car has.

Don't drive it very much, but still my favorite car I ever owned.

dope pick ups^^^^ how you like those Beats Studios?? i got the black ones, and sound leakage is a b*tch on them........

dope pick ups^^^^ how you like those Beats Studios?? i got the black ones, and sound leakage is a b*tch on them........

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I believe you mean the Glass Blues becoming the Helicopters, apparently they are the colors of Kobes helicopter he rode in before and some say it is based off the older Batman comics/cartoons (take your pick). I still refuse to call them the "Helicopters" though

Ok, "glass blue." But I thought for a time we swithed from "glass blue" to "chaos." Eitherway, "helicopter" just ain't doing it for me.

DF!!!

Chaos are different, we've seen pics but no release date that I know of.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I believe you mean the Glass Blues becoming the Helicopters, apparently they are the colors of Kobes helicopter he rode in before and some say it is based off the older Batman comics/cartoons (take your pick). I still refuse to call them the "Helicopters" though

Ok, "glass blue." But I thought for a time we swithed from "glass blue" to "chaos." Eitherway, "helicopter" just ain't doing it for me.

DF!!!

Chaos are different, we've seen pics but no release date that I know of.

To my knowledge these are what the chaos vi will look like... I am still curious as to why the glass blues are called helicopters???? Any one know the story behind this? Even though it doesn't matter what they are supposed to be called, they are sick
glasses.gif

To my knowledge these are what the chaos vi will look like... I am still curious as to why the glass blues are called helicopters???? Any one know the story behind this? Even though it doesn't matter what they are supposed to be called, they are sick
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by 45crooks23

I like them.  I got the refurbs on monsters site for 149.  I listen to mostly hip hop so I like the exaggerated bass which most dont like on the reviews.  But yah if I paid full retail I would be really disappointed in them.  

Originally Posted by 45crooks23

I like them.  I got the refurbs on monsters site for 149.  I listen to mostly hip hop so I like the exaggerated bass which most dont like on the reviews.  But yah if I paid full retail I would be really disappointed in them.  

Copped these cool grey Vii's for $85 last week
happy.gif

My friend from boston grabbed these bodega exclusive shadow 6000's for me SUEDE IS CRAZYYYYYYY

Copped these cool grey Vii's for $85 last week
happy.gif

My friend from boston grabbed these bodega exclusive shadow 6000's for me SUEDE IS CRAZYYYYYYY

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Supra is too dope! Still in a hunt for a 97 TT for the right price!
smile.gif

Yah man its been 5 years now since I said I was gonna get a supra, alot of stuff got in the way of getting one like location, having a kid and also beating other people to the punch on getting one, very difficult process getting it.  I was lucky to find a 97 for the price I got and 6 speed.  Most supras you see nowadays are automatic or has a salvage title which I was for sure not gonna get.  So far very happy with it.  Rims to come next for sure.  

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Supra is too dope! Still in a hunt for a 97 TT for the right price!
smile.gif

Yah man its been 5 years now since I said I was gonna get a supra, alot of stuff got in the way of getting one like location, having a kid and also beating other people to the punch on getting one, very difficult process getting it.  I was lucky to find a 97 for the price I got and 6 speed.  Most supras you see nowadays are automatic or has a salvage title which I was for sure not gonna get.  So far very happy with it.  Rims to come next for sure.  

i paid 250 for mine.........i listen to everything..the sound is great but everyone around you knows what your listening to 
eyes.gif

i paid 250 for mine.........i listen to everything..the sound is great but everyone around you knows what your listening to 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom