OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

ohh lawrddd im sooo mad im gonna miss the release of the pewters, any chance i can get them online tonight??....vie never tried that, any help is appreciated guys...

bout to go catch dinner....stupid iron was dirty and nearly $@%%!@ up my pants...ugh

5538165551_084234146d_b.jpg

ohh lawrddd im sooo mad im gonna miss the release of the pewters, any chance i can get them online tonight??....vie never tried that, any help is appreciated guys...

bout to go catch dinner....stupid iron was dirty and nearly $@%%!@ up my pants...ugh

5538165551_084234146d_b.jpg

Originally Posted by pharO

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Dam pharo you must be baking with 3 layers of clothes on lol non the less nice 5

Its cold bro...
laugh.gif

Need an extra layer.
pimp.gif
forgot your from denver right? im from cali thats why and that pic makes me sweat(pause) 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pharO

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Dam pharo you must be baking with 3 layers of clothes on lol non the less nice 5

Its cold bro...
laugh.gif

Need an extra layer.
pimp.gif
forgot your from denver right? im from cali thats why and that pic makes me sweat(pause) 
roll.gif

Cleveland.....

Lately

Monday....
2008 Air Tech Challenge 2
xvjiv.jpg

Tuesday....
2008 Air Yeezy
2nle1oj.jpg

Wednesday...
OG Air Max 2003
2isgxe0.jpg

Thursday....
2001 Air Jordan 3 "True Blue"
wvahyu.jpg

Today....
Champion Vancouver Grizzlies Shooting Jacket
Gardeur Jeans
1997 Air Winged Flight
t5iycw.jpg

xodzef.jpg

Cleveland.....

Lately

Monday....
2008 Air Tech Challenge 2
xvjiv.jpg

Tuesday....
2008 Air Yeezy
2nle1oj.jpg

Wednesday...
OG Air Max 2003
2isgxe0.jpg

Thursday....
2001 Air Jordan 3 "True Blue"
wvahyu.jpg

Today....
Champion Vancouver Grizzlies Shooting Jacket
Gardeur Jeans
1997 Air Winged Flight
t5iycw.jpg

xodzef.jpg

In NC for the weekend visiting the girlfriend. Sorry bout the crappy shot today we were in a rush.....

Proto whats good I'm in Cary and my 23rd bday is Monday I'm looking to get into some @*+ this weekend hook a NTer up.....
395789281.jpg

http://pic60.picturetrail.com/VOL1682/9358715/23402754/395789281.jpg[/IMG]PS my brother Steezy killing it on the trip I see u Steez I'm hoping to get like u when I get my cake up

If u find a new connect while u in DR don't be greedy lol we know what u pushin (literally 
laugh.gif
)

In NC for the weekend visiting the girlfriend. Sorry bout the crappy shot today we were in a rush.....

Proto whats good I'm in Cary and my 23rd bday is Monday I'm looking to get into some @*+ this weekend hook a NTer up.....
395789281.jpg

http://pic60.picturetrail.com/VOL1682/9358715/23402754/395789281.jpg[/IMG]PS my brother Steezy killing it on the trip I see u Steez I'm hoping to get like u when I get my cake up

If u find a new connect while u in DR don't be greedy lol we know what u pushin (literally 
laugh.gif
)

Sneakaprince, how long was that drive?
nerd.gif
and happy early birthday. Party like a rock star.

Sneakaprince, how long was that drive?
nerd.gif
and happy early birthday. Party like a rock star.

Back
Top Bottom