OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

jae gage - hell yeah bro, this place is heaven!

fat boy - lol thanks bro
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

sneakerprince - i got you brochacho, I need to get my cake up too though
roll.gif

jae gage - hell yeah bro, this place is heaven!

fat boy - lol thanks bro
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

sneakerprince - i got you brochacho, I need to get my cake up too though
roll.gif

Caught a flight.... I usually drive to NC tho n it takes about 8 from Cleveland to Greensboro, NC where I went to undergrad. Raleigh/ Cary would've been 9. My bday is Monday tho n I didn't wanna have to suffer that drive on my birthday..... Plus gas is high as hell flights are about same price at this point.

Thanx for the bday wishes too my man def trying to get all the bday secks I can since I gave up pron for lent lol.

Caught a flight.... I usually drive to NC tho n it takes about 8 from Cleveland to Greensboro, NC where I went to undergrad. Raleigh/ Cary would've been 9. My bday is Monday tho n I didn't wanna have to suffer that drive on my birthday..... Plus gas is high as hell flights are about same price at this point.

Thanx for the bday wishes too my man def trying to get all the bday secks I can since I gave up pron for lent lol.

sneakaprince: just seen that homie... inbox me and i'll guestlist you for the spot tomorrow night and buy you and the lady a drink(s). prolly a lil' late tonight, but saturday night jumps off at my spot so you'll have a good time man. 
pimp.gif

sneakaprince: just seen that homie... inbox me and i'll guestlist you for the spot tomorrow night and buy you and the lady a drink(s). prolly a lil' late tonight, but saturday night jumps off at my spot so you'll have a good time man. 
pimp.gif

a3nubd.jpg

Went out the house to get paid.
pimp.gif
with with my fav sneakers as of the moment...

And went home these.. BNEW DS a lil tight but its good. got it from a nice trade.

351dffq.jpg

a3nubd.jpg

Went out the house to get paid.
pimp.gif
with with my fav sneakers as of the moment...

And went home these.. BNEW DS a lil tight but its good. got it from a nice trade.

351dffq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom