Official March Madness 2023 Thread

1679706491541.png

It's a real common denominator also :lol:

Team with players who can guard him ( Uconn & UNC) he was awful
He’s a heavy volume guy, but relies heavily on his height advantage to pump his stats. I’m nowhere close to a GM, but I don’t know that I’d be running to draft over Scoot. #3 would even give me pause, but who else is there?

Between one and done, overseas, g-league and elite overtime my prediction is that within the next 5 years a 9 seed or lower is going to win the Natty.

Hate that for Houston, but big ups to Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T and the other UM bball guys in here. Definitely didn’t have y’all going to the Elite 8. Let the hate on Duke and UNC guys continue!
Two straight years in the elite 8 :pimp:

I can’t believe it. So proud of my Canes, Elite 8 in both men’s and women’s this year :nthat:

So surreal to have my undergrad school University of Miami and my graduate school Florida Atlantic University both in the Elite 8!! Lol
That’s dope as hell. I’m truly jealous. We spend money like it’s nothing and get a 5-7 football season a blowout first round exit.

I hated this dude in HS, but he was my “best friend”…I basically drove him to high school every day for 2 years because he was on the way. He was about 6’7” and couldn’t even walk without tripping over himself. He got a full ride to FAU. I tried for 2 years to tell him he needed to learn how to dribble and shoot a ball. He ended up struggling to play SF at FAU because he wouldn’t let me train him. I think he may have actually set a record at FAU for most blocked shots.

I don’t like that he’s getting to enjoy this FAU run because his was never put in the work to become better when I was trying to work with him. He just wanted to trade me this video game cell phone for an MP3 player.

Big 10 dudes trying so hard right now

Keep riding that 30+ years of disappointment and stop deflecting.

Back
Top Bottom