Official March Madness 2023 Thread

My bracket rn

wasted.gif

And I love it
My bracket to me
85C9A2E5-377B-490D-A3A9-E6CFBC936BB6.gif

That’s dope as hell. I’m truly jealous. We spend money like it’s nothing and get a 5-7 football season a blowout first round exit.

Our men’s and women’s basketball teams are good but A&M did beat my Canes last year in football. Lowkey wish our football team would get back to dominating when I went to UM.

Miami vs. Texas is gonna be spicy...whoever comes out of this side of the bracket including UConn/Gonzaga will be the champ

Now he started the tournament poorly but now, I mean

Isaiah Wong is my favorite college player I said this a year ago and I will say it again until you ****s realize that he moves like DRose 2011, not a comparison, please don't be the DA that does that. He just moves like that version of DRose.

We'll find out what that means after he gets drafted in the first round.

I blame my wife for washing the Princeton shirt and killing their momentum.

Think a few people in here had Creighton as dark horse Final 4/Champs though…even pre-season before any games were played.

Yet you just tried to do it like you were making some kind of revelatory point…

I'm not even a big ten guy. I root for them to lose pretty much every game.

The SEC performed as bad or as worse than the Big Ten this year and nobody says nothing. It's funny.

The two times I’ve openly called my shot have been Kansas vs. Arkansas and Bama not making the Elite 8 (due to their terrible shooting). I should have filled out a bracket this year. I’ve probably missed on several others that I don’t remember calling shots on, but happy about those two.

I'm not even a big ten guy. I root for them to lose pretty much every game.

The SEC performed as bad or as worse than the Big Ten this year and nobody says nothing. It's funny.
The SEC usually ****s their pants in the tournament. Not really any different than the B1G.

The SEC has a historically bad record in the tourney (someone posted it the other day, think the SEC was like 3/5 in power conferences). Nobody claims SEC basketball is great like the B1G does though.

As a Minnesota fan, I don't think anyone claims the B1G is good in the tourney.

As a Minnesota fan, I don't think anyone claims the B1G is good in the tourney.
I don’t have anything against the B1G. They set the bar for regular season basketball. The entire season is a gauntlet with those teams, even if the teams aren’t post-season worthy. There’s a ton of really good basketball being played up there.

But just like the SEC, they largely don’t show up for postseason basketball for whatever reason. It’s been going on for many seasons, but some people wanna treat SEC basketball like they try to do with SEC football.

I can't worry about conference, just cheer for your own team. I know it's natural to rep a conference based on tourney bids and then success but what are we doing, during the regular season you're trying to prove you are above these schools competition wise. Game I don't want to play.

I can't worry about conference, just cheer for your own team. I know it's natural to rep a conference based on tourney bids and then success but what are we doing, during the regular season you're trying to prove you are above these schools competition wise. Game I don't want to play.
**** the entire SEC, I hope they all lose opening weekend.

But there’s still a whole history we have to accept, right? It’s part of the game the committee plays even though they don’t want to publicize it.

Four 19-14 football schools went to the tourney this year

Kill the computer rankings ASAP. They are killing the publics brains

I’m pulling for the Zags mostly because if not now when? Everything is falling in place for them.

Back
Top Bottom