Official March Madness 2023 Thread

Another ad break with Majors lol, you don't gotta drop the guy just pull the ads and replace them with your second-most recent one until we know what the ****'s up jeez

Timme being saved for the last 10 min.

If Zags can cut it to single digits with 10 min left they'll have a chance with Timme

Mark Few as he checks Timme into the game

d4d2778e-90c6-4c1e-922e-0ec5bce48046_text.gif

b1aae090-f776-4345-8af7-4fe64b8bc683_text.gif

I would have liked to see the zags getting blown out with timme on the court…. But this is the next best thing.

Just a terrible frontcourt matchup for the Zags. UCLA you blew it. Would've been a bad matchup for them too however...

Was gonna say that with so much parity this tournament it's a prime opportunity for Gonzaga to finally go all the way only to see them currently getting their **** pushed all the way in.

Timme shoulda stayed in the game with the 4 fouls, they were getting washed at that point anyway…Sittin him did nothing but inflate the lead

Gonzaga doing what Gonzaga does. Baylor, Arkansas, and tonight (and that is just the last 3 years), any time it is a team full of brothers they get blowed out

I don't even know what it's like to cheer against a team in my own state even though we've had

Tyus and Tre Jones, Chet Holmgren, Jalen Suggs, Amir Coffey, Daniel Oturu, Khalid El-Amin, Troy Bell, Kris Humphries, Zeke Nnaji, Rashad Vaughn, Jon Leuer, Tyrell Terry, Royce White, McKinley Wright, Cole Aldrich, Trent Tucker, Prince Aligbe, Chatman going to OSU.

I could go on but we finally got our second D1 basketball program in the state a year ago despite all the talent from a random state...

Back
Top Bottom