Official March Madness 2023 Thread

Lmaooo that ending perfectly sums up this game. KSU down 3, Nowell hands it off and his teammate instantly fumbles to lose the game :lol:

K St couldn’t grab a board and committed too many fouls. But FAU is legit as a team.

FAU went from no NCAA tourney wins to going to the Final Four.

Brazy.

Keyontae played 18 mins...

Still Kstate had their opportunities and couldn't capitalize

Fumbling easy points left and right

Jackson knew it was going to be intercepted, stepped up to save the possession, and delivered an assist that led to the 3. Crazy swing. I thought UConn's froncourt had this before, don't see UConn losing after what I've seen in 20:00 of gametime.

They were wildly underseeded as a 9. Should have been a 4 or 5.
Yea the committee screwed/set up FAU on the seeding so it seems like all “upsets” and they not supposed to be there, but it was honestly a toss up at worst between them and KSU and they might actually be better despite the seeding difference

They only lost a couple times in and out of conference :lol:

FAU has only lost three games this year. I know that might not mean much to people but they know how to win

I thought the parity this year might produce a lot of early upsets, and then 1 and 2 seeds in the Final Four as things regulate.

NOPE! Florida Atlantic, San Diego St, or Creighton will be playing for the title :lol:

I thought the parity this year might produce a lot of early upsets, and then 1 and 2 seeds in the Final Four as things regulate.

NOPE! Florida Atlantic, San Diego St, or Creighton will be playing for the title :lol:
From what I’ve seen those teams you mentioned looked better from the eye test than almost every 1 seed and most of the 2 seeds

Back
Top Bottom