Official March Madness Thread

game was fixed b...

i aint eem mad tho, cbs mighta had to charge more than 3.99 to stream if they lost that amount of fans this early
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

$%%? they removed trutv from my listings? anyone in the bay area with comcast?

I have seen many bad calls before and mentioned the fix before but this was just outright blatant

UNCAsheville Coach Eddie Biedenbach in press conference "Syracuse is better than Asheville. Tonight... we were better than Syracuse."

Lane violation was the correct call. The out of bounds, shot clock, and goaltend were !#@$@+! terrible. This officiating crew will not work again this year. Congrats to the Cuse I guess...you were a $$@+$! officiating crew away from becoming infamous.

USM is apologizing for the pep band yelling "where's your green card", when Kansas State's Angel Rodriguez was about to shoot free throws.

Yea lane violation was correct I always thought it just had to be released from his hands before you broke the circle. Is that the way it is in the NBA cause i always think back to Jordans play where he flies in after the missed FT and dunks it off the rebound

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/E6ziQNSETe4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

USM is apologizing for the pep band yelling "where's your green card", when Kansas State's Angel Rodriguez was about to shoot free throws.

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

The refs did these kids dirty
30t6p3b.gif

This,

Those last minutes were turrible.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Stupid !%*@%*$ kids.

Lane violation was the correct call. The out of bounds, shot clock, and goaltend were !#@$@+! terrible. This officiating crew will not work again this year. Congrats to the Cuse I guess...you were a $$@+$! officiating crew away from becoming infamous.

The missed call on that in bounds pass was that he was fouled...not that it went off him.

Cuse got outplayed but relax with the refs holy ***@, it was a clear lane violation...triche got hammered, the missed call on that is just as bad as giving the ball back to cuse....how bout triche getting fouled with time on the shotclock n they just end the half?....calm down people

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Cuse got outplayed but relax with the refs holy ***@, it was a clear lane violation...triche got hammered, the missed call on that is just as bad as giving the ball back to cuse....how bout triche getting fouled with time on the shotclock n they just end the half?....calm down people
Yup and the goal tend they called against Baye...we got outplayed and no excuse for that. Cuse thought all they had to do was show up. Calls went both ways for sure but that Triche foul was amazing how people are ONLY concerned about the ball going off him and not the FOUL.

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

lol a clear lane violation. thats why not even reggie miller knew that rule? and dude barely was touched on inbound play. yall syracuse fans acting like he got speared by goldberg. refs blew the game point blank

Back
Top Bottom