Official March Madness Thread

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Can't even blame him though, none of the other guys stepped up, they kept giving the rock back to him like he was Kendall or something.  Dude said "@%+% it, minus well."

laugh.gif
  A blessing in the skys?

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by srvballer

I have no doubt in my mind UNC wins this game with a healthy Marshall. A damn shame

They were all scared to touch the ball in th last 2 minutes

Kentucky just won the championship...
That's funny

Both wrong.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

I hope TRob eats Sully alive.

I have no belief that he won't unless the Zebra's come to his aide.

He's A GROWN *!% MAN out there!!!

That 1st half he really just was in a different zone.

This has the makings of a pretty good Final 4. Probably one of the better ones over the past few years since we've been cursed with Butler being in them.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Holy %+*@$#* %%@* this is gonna happen.

I know I can't wait. A title in C-bus.. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh I cant wait for the disappointment to wash over your face next Saturday night.

I really can't believe we are headed to the Final Four. Truly Self's best coaching job. So proud of this team. 

Originally Posted by langfor5

I really can't believe we are headed to the Final Four. Truly Self's best coaching job. So proud of this team. 

I've always liked Self. He had you all rolling today, very impressive.

Can't believe the lack of someone stepping the *#!+ up. Tough loss. I hated not having Kendall as much as anyone, but we we're in this game and just didn't make any plays when it mattered.

Definitely hurts even more knowing that it was likely Henson, Barnes, and KM's last season as Tar Heels.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

So, uh..no coach has ever been under as much pressure to win a National Semi-Final game, right? If Pitino wins that game with a far inferior squad..LOL. That state will implode.

it's already nuts around here.  i'm almost afraid of what's gonna happen saturday, regarding civilization, that is.
Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Holy %+*@$#* %%@* this is gonna happen.

smokin.gif

I'm debating on going, how about you?

i'm trying to... just sold my opening day tickets to help fund this trip.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ the post interview when a reporter asked pj3 why he wasnt aggressive in the 1st half " I..... Idk" *head drops*
frown.gif

Originally Posted by aepps20

UNC played hard but Kansas was better today. That Bullock Turnover was a killer.

THIS.

A score there would've put UNC up at least 1, and puts a little pressure on Kansas. Instead, Kansas hits a three and it was all she wrote.

They have a solid starters in each final four cast. Too bad Syracuse miss the services of Fab Melo (due to academic issues), while Tar Heels has no good ball rotation movement and set up plays due to absence of Kendall Marshall. 
tired.gif

pimp.gif
 Honestly would have thought you were crazy if you told me this team was going to theFinal 4. Lawrence was a fun place to be last night.

RCJH!

With the exception of fans with their teams in the Final Four, does anyone else feel this particular tournament lacked the usual energy, spirit, and excitement of upsets and buzzer beaters? The only two shockers being Duke and Mizzou ousted by 15 seeds.  

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by k3stacks

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ the post interview when a reporter asked pj3 why he wasnt aggressive in the 1st half " I..... Idk" *head drops*
frown.gif

Yeah that was bad

I have no clue as to what goes on in that boys head
30t6p3b.gif

Biggest game of his career and he poops the bed.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom