OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Kenny is a god damn KILLER

And told yall my dude Tay is the best shooter I've ever seen in my life when he gets a clean look.

Alex Franklin sat out most of the first half with two fouls.

That's all I'm sayin for now.

laugh.gif
@ Siena.

unbelievable. way to crap out AGAIN on national tv, mississippi state. we're shooting 35% while oregon is shooting close to 50%?! you'd never guesswhich one of these teams was number two nationally in defense.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Kenny is a god damn KILLER

And told yall my dude Tay is the best shooter I've ever seen in my life when he gets a clean look.

Alex Franklin sat out most of the first half with two fouls.

That's all I'm sayin for now.

I ended up going with Vandy in most of the brackets i filled out.. it was one of the hardest games for me to pick.. I did take sienna in one spot i think,just out of respect for your talk about them
laugh.gif
so far so good, hoping for a good 2nd half.

Maybe it's just me but the games on now seem to be the games with teams who are overrated, at least as far as seeding. Vandy is nothnig special at all, Ithink most people realize that. Oklahoma the same, thus why a lot of people took St joes. And Miss St or Oregon to me won't give Memphis anytime of scareat all....

Originally Posted by petey yup

I got St joes, Vandy and Miss St
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Me too...
To hell with my bracket, like dude said earlier, just give me Texas A&M over UCLA. Whoever wins that game should have a pretty easy road tothe Elite 8, and possibly Final 4.

Originally Posted by petey yup

Maybe it's just me but the games on now seem to be the games with teams who are overrated, at least as far as seeding. Vandy is nothnig special at all, I think most people realize that. Oklahoma the same, thus why a lot of people took St joes. And Miss St or Oregon to me won't give Memphis anytime of scare at all....

agreed for the most part.. the last sentence i'm not sure about, b/c i'm still just not sure about memphis. i like them, but it's been so longsince i've seen them beat a good team now.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

If Siena wins, I better get ready to eat crow
laugh.gif

Haha, like I said earlier...If Siena wins, I'm ready to stick my foot in my mouth. Those bastards would play good the time that I finally bet againstthem...

damn 1st drake and uconn lost.
now stjoes, miss st and vandy

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!

well, i got my memphis tigers... they wont let me down
(knock on wood)

Back
Top Bottom