OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at Petaluma, CA outlets yesterday.  707-769-9245

Nothing to noteworthy.  They had Grey TF shorts for $50 - 20% which took it down to $40.  Sizes S, L, XL, 2XL.

Also had a FSR 8-13 of AJ 1 KO Bred.  

Manager told me that Aqua 8's are supposed to be coming in soon.  Will post when they get the Aqua 8's at Petaluma.

If you can be patient then I would say hold off on jumping on those bred 1 KOs. Price will go down.

I feel like I'm kinda wanting a pair of the Aquas. My playoffs are starting to age.

Any of these posted locations known for allowing phone orders on Jordans?

fyi copped Aquas from outlet @ castle rock, CO.  139.99 + tax.  Also managed to cop green tech fleece pants for $35 in my size.  Only had a few for $69.99 + 50% off - had to get em.

Glad I waited on aquas.

fyi copped Aquas from outlet @ castle rock, CO.  139.99 + tax.  Also managed to cop green tech fleece pants for $35 in my size.  Only had a few for $69.99 + 50% off - had to get em.

Glad I waited on aquas.

Shoe selection was garbage. Tech fleece shorts in red for $25. Decent size selection. Tech fleece Windrunners, Varsity jackets and pants. All had additional 50% off. Pants were $35 and jackets were still 60-70 depending on the style.

Would love to see the blk/red KO 1's pop up locally here in Colorado. I thought most of those got recalled for mold?

MacArthur glen
Richmond bc. As of last night.

Had fsr of the all red jordan xs and liberty colorway. In kids sizes only 109 canadian.

That was literally it for intersting shoes, even on hash.
Didnt help my size 11 but may help someone around here with kids or a small footed gf.

San Ysidro outlet has FSR of Aquas and Chromes

Also AJ1 Nouveaus and those ugly all black ref XIs
Kobe XIs finally here, Achilles, ASG and Eulogy

FSR of each.

Hash is 30% off but didn't see anything good.

Lots of 30% off clearance racks in apparel.
tempted to go back and pick up Aqua 8's or ASG Xi. thanks for the info man. I picked up XS camo tech fleece pants for 20.99$ original was 33$ on friday. larger size was 84.99 + 30% off

Glad I waited on aquas.

Anything else good at castle rock?

Tanger in Atlantic City had a bunch of Nike sig basketball shoes that we've been seeing everywhere along the hash which was 30% off. Jordan 11 low I.E. that people have been postin. As well as all three Jordan 8s in FSR. Few things that stuck out:

View media item 2049364$129 very tempting with MVP.
View media item 2049366View media item 2049368$129
View media item 2049369View media item 2049370$34 after discount...only size they had. Wanted these badly. Feels like robbery at this price.
View media item 2049372Sz 11 on the hash. No price tag but even if they are at retail, after 30% and MVP they should come to $90.

Place was such a mad house thanks to MDW. Awful experience.

Last edited:
I ordered a pair of tech fleece shorts on Friday from an outlet, but have yet to receive an order or shipping confirmation and still haven't gotten charged on my card. How long do orders usually take to process?

I ordered a pair of tech fleece shorts on Friday from an outlet, but have yet to receive an order or shipping confirmation and still haven't gotten charged on my card. How long do orders usually take to process?

They probably won't ship until Tuesday.

I called San Ysidro for the aquas and referee's and they don't take phone orders? Since when?

Las Vegas South Premium Outlets
(702) 896-7444

40% off hash wall

I copped the XX9s came out to $47.98 after 40%
just wanted to let you know, in case you are going to hoop in them, don't, because as soon as your shoe crosses path with someone else's soles, the upper will be scratched and it gets quite deep because the xx9 is has a really soft upper.  but if you're just rocking them for everyday wear, rock on!

Long Beach CA

(5-29-16)

30% off clearance racks and hash.  didnt find much again,  anyone go to ontario ca and can provide an update. Would be much appreciated. Thanks. 

Last edited:
just wanted to let you know, in case you are going to hoop in them, don't, because as soon as your shoe crosses path with someone else's soles, the upper will be scratched and it gets quite deep because the xx9 is has a really soft upper.  but if you're just rocking them for everyday wear, rock on!

Thanks fam for the heads up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom