Official MAY 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - Oreo/Piston/Varsity Red VI

Hey does anyone know if I can use like a discount code on eastbay and then pay for something with the giftcards.

Like put in a coupon code for something and getting it for a discounted price, and then paying that discounted price with the Eastbay giftcard?

Thanks for any insight that you guys can provide.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Hey does anyone know if I can use like a discount code on eastbay and then pay for something with the giftcards.

Like put in a coupon code for something and getting it for a discounted price, and then paying that discounted price with the Eastbay giftcard?

Thanks for any insight that you guys can provide.
Yes, you can use a promotion code and a Gift Card to purchase an item, as long as that item is not excluded from discount.

But you cannot use a Gift Card to buy a Gift Card, as stated by
off_line.gif
elrodo33.
smile.gif

If you guys/gals need anything else at all, just send us a message or post it.

EastbayRep - Paul

Footlocker on Fulton has ALL Spizikes & ALL 6s (including LA) for $129

Griffs Volts $119

Originally Posted by k3njaminz

The Block At Orange had these in a FSR
Nice...

C'mon, nobody buy these so they can hit $49.99 & I can feel better buying three pairs....
laugh.gif

They still had 3 pairs of uptempos left at that store for $39.97 3 days after they said they sold out

they just came in, one of the boxtops was ripped tho.

can I exchange that for another size with a boxtop?

edit:
also thanks for the help, you know who you are
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^ just called, they're full price and shipment is still unpacked.

make sure they know its not the 6rings, they seem confused when I called

yea i got the same too... looks like its not just the am1 tho... i couldnt add any shoe to the cart... 
anyone else have any luck?

Originally Posted by Strictlyhainan

http://
Niketown Chicago (312-642-6363) recently got a restock on Jordan Motorsport 6s.

I swear to you that the Jordan Motorsports 6's are my white whale.  Just called, no size 13.  Biggest size is a 12.  Aaarrggghhh!!

Originally Posted by authentic727

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

shoetrends wont let me add the am1s to cart, gives me an error message

Glad to know it wasn't just me.
same, i thought i missed out, AGAIN, but i'm glad i MIGHT still have a chance....
nerd.gif

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Strictlyhainan

http:///
Niketown Chicago (312-642-6363) recently got a restock on Jordan Motorsport 6s.

I swear to you that the Jordan Motorsports 6's are my white whale.  Just called, no size 13.  Biggest size is a 12.  Aaarrggghhh!!

just had a sz 8.5 shipped from nt chicago. thanks for the info,much appreciated. been looking weeks for these.

Just picked up the size 12 from chicago.  It took over a half an hour to process the order because they had so many phone orders.  Thanks for the info on these motor sports.  

My local Marshall's just got in a full load of the Zoom Flight Clubs in Black/White/Purple - there must have been 3 FSR's and more of the middle (9-11.5) sizes.

I have never seen Marshall's get that big of a shipment. They were $59.99 but it makes me wonder what else we might start seeing a boatload of this summer.

Heads up just came from FL, atlantic pennys having been reduced to $99, amongst a couple other pairs of sneakers.

^^^^^^^^^^^
these are not b grades so she says. they come in the regular jordan box not the b grade orange box.

Back
Top Bottom