Official MAY 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - Oreo/Piston/Varsity Red VI

Originally Posted by late registration

Originally Posted by rockme11

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

The MS VI's are at retail price?

yes 175.00
smh.gif

Thought they were at 100 again

they were never 100.
 bgrades were like 119 or so.

my local shop just put these up for sale on their twitter feed check them out:

Air Penny 3 white/red 89.99
Flightposite II (KG) blk/blk 89.99
Flightposite II (KG) zinc/blk 89.99
Both Jordan 6's Lakers & Pistons 109.99 (i think they have a full size run)
and a slew of other shoes on sale at 29.99
all shoes on pictured in the twitter feed, but i can't post them up cuz Twitter is blocked off at the office i can add them later
***PICS***
x2_16f8e5b

x2_16f32cf

These are $89.99
x2_16f0f36

All of these are $29.99
x2_16f0e94

if ur in NYC you already know they don't carry sales tax so they're priced pretty damn good
and for those outside of the big apple they do phone orders

here's the store info:

www.westnyc.com
212 787-8595
www.twitter.com/west147

Originally Posted by Remedial

I swear to you that the Jordan Motorsports 6's are my white whale.  Just called, no size 13.  Biggest size is a 12.  Aaarrggghhh!!
They'll continue to be your white whale cuz i don't think they made a size 13 in these they were wayyyy more ltd than the 6 Rings so go for the 12 if it's still available cuz they run big anyways i had to settle for a size 10 in these and i wear 10.5-11 good luck

the qs blue am1's can be added to cart at shoetrends.....just for those who wanted to know....

^ They said they would ship out on June 1st according to the email I received from them.

kickzny96 - thanks for the update! much appreciated! do you remember how much the lebron 7s were?

Originally Posted by k3njaminz

The Block At Orange had these in a FSR
I'm sorry, the block at orange?? Can you be a bit more descriptive, sorry i'm not up on the terminology :/ Would like a pair of these though! Thanks

Gilroy Outlets out in California, nothing to report really

Hyperize TB all black 89.99 multiple sizes
LeBron VI that red/blue/black color ( top of pic) 99.99 multiple all around sizes
LeBron VI all black 79.99 multiple sizes with 9.5 at biggest

there was those garnetts, forgot the price, nothing really other than those
2rcs6d0.jpg

^It's the name of the outlet, basically the equivalent to the outlets on LI: The Arches in Deer Park or tanger in Riverhead. Pretty sure the number is (714)456-9172

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^It's the name of the outlet, basically the equivalent to the outlets on LI: The Arches in Deer Park or tanger in Riverhead. Pretty sure the number is (714)456-9172

AHH thanks man, appreciate the info... Didn't really sound like a real name lol

does anyone know of any memorial day deals coming up for the weekend?

Sawgrass Mills Outlet in Fl:
All 3 uptempo's $99.99
orange hemp dunks $49.99
Kobe inlines $99.99
Lebron Vii NFW white/red $110

Ontario Mills had alot of Kobe Clothing.

All red Kobe V Impulse Shorts, Black/Maize, and The Black/Purple/Chaos colorway. Looked to be FSR for $25.

Had The Kobe Premium Hoodie Black/Maize for $40, with the matching Black/Maize Pants for the same price.

The Kobe V Dark Knight Jacket for $40

And the Kobe Men's Havoc Tee in Blue which appears to also be for the DK's for $15.

All pics can be found by just going to eastbay and searching "Kobe" match the names up.

^^^interesting. Went there this past weekend and the only has XL and bigger on those kobe shorts and XXL and bigger on those havoc t's. Must have gotten another shipment, I guess.

I may have to back now, thanks for the info. Will post update later...

Just got back from the oceanside, NY outlet. Didn't have too much to mention. Mostly stuff already posted.

The had both colors of the Air Total Max uptempos for 99.99 FSR
Garnetts for 69.99 (i think) FSR
Bloody Gum Sb Highs FSR (forgot price but no less then 49.99)
Had some Jordan 2009's in black on the hash wall for 69.99 (all hash wall stuff was 30% off)

Nordstrom Rack @ Union Sq had nothing of not Nike-wise but for those looking fo vans, timbs, and creative reaction, check it out...might find something to your liking...was able to order the wht/blu AM1's thru shoetrends paid less than I did for the wht/red...good looks on that re-update in here and good looks U&C on the IM...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DesertDunk 34

Az mills has 10.5 and 11 of the PAC man trainer

Only sizes but full bin

To further clarify these are the Trainer SC 2010s. They are 79.99 I believe.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

AHH thanks man, appreciate the info... Didn't really sound like a real name lol

No problem, keep the updates coming NT.

edit: Size 10 Eggplant foams on NDC for anyone that still hasn't bought a pair. I would get a pair from the buy/sell lounge for cheaper, unless you have a NDC gift card that you've been meaning to use.

Originally Posted by aikman1215

^^^interesting. Went there this past weekend and the only has XL and bigger on those kobe shorts and XXL and bigger on those havoc t's. Must have gotten another shipment, I guess.

I may have to back now, thanks for the info. Will post update later...

Someone told me the same thing, but there was ALOT of people there when I went. The Havoc tee was available in like 3 colors, but only the Blue one had alot of sizes. The red and black only had like XXL.

I hit up the block at orange 2 weeks ago, not sure if it's still the same, but they had all those Kobe shorts FSR and the DK jacket as well. Seems like the same styles have been shipped around Southern Cali.

Might want to try and get some style codes off Nike.com. I've found a few nice piece of Kobe clothing in outlets in like Utah for dirt cheap.

Foot Locker Memorial Day Sale

Assist. Manager said that it might end Tuesday

"Atlantic" Penny II's=$99.99
Jordan DMP VII(7)=$199.99
Jordan DMP I(1)=$149.99
Jordan Retro VI "Pistons, Oreos"=$129.99
KD II's wht/navy-orion blue=$69.99
Air Max Griffey 1 "Freshwater"=$119.99
Jordan Spiz'ikes "Grape, Bred, Fire-red"=$129.99 or $139.99

Its a lot of other shoes on sale, but too many to name. FootAction is having da same sale, but I hadn't checked da prices yet. Will update 2morrow.

Back
Top Bottom