Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

For $45 more I would stick to the A grades, you never know on the phone if yiu get that 1 defected pair.

For $45 more I would stick to the A grades, you never know on the phone if yiu get that 1 defected pair.

Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

just got off the line with them...only size 14 left in banned 1's....was told there were "plenty" left of 11's and was put on hold 3 times before they took my order on a 10.5 ....and of course the third time, B#%& hung up on me...after she said " don't hang up now"....what a fiasco...
roll.gif
i'm so mad.....i called this outlet at 10 when they opened and the MANAGER told me NO PHONE ORDERS on the banned 1's...then i find out that they took phone orders.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

just got off the line with them...only size 14 left in banned 1's....was told there were "plenty" left of 11's and was put on hold 3 times before they took my order on a 10.5 ....and of course the third time, B#%& hung up on me...after she said " don't hang up now"....what a fiasco...
roll.gif
i'm so mad.....i called this outlet at 10 when they opened and the MANAGER told me NO PHONE ORDERS on the banned 1's...then i find out that they took phone orders.
mad.gif

damn it took an hour to get through only to be told only sz 14 left in the banned 1's. oh well, other outlets will get them, a few have already been confirmed but i was told no phone orders when they get them, i guess we will see when they hit.

damn it took an hour to get through only to be told only sz 14 left in the banned 1's. oh well, other outlets will get them, a few have already been confirmed but i was told no phone orders when they get them, i guess we will see when they hit.

Finally got through after calling for an hour, to find out they sold out of both of them. I guess luck wasn't on my side today!

Finally got through after calling for an hour, to find out they sold out of both of them. I guess luck wasn't on my side today!

I just got off the phone RIGHT THIS MINUTE.. 

they said they had size 8 and 9.5 left

this is in cool grey XI.

they said they had over 120+ this morning, now all gone.. WOW.

9.5 is not my size, i need 11-12. 

Good Looking out with that info KGdaKid21

After the 50 line blast I did at work...I was still on hold when homegirl took care of me..

After everything was set n done 45min later...

I got 2 of each..by the time I was done...they were out of everything ..

I hope I get the right sizes cuz they kept on misplacing everyone's pairs...

Good Looking out with that info KGdaKid21

After the 50 line blast I did at work...I was still on hold when homegirl took care of me..

After everything was set n done 45min later...

I got 2 of each..by the time I was done...they were out of everything ..

I hope I get the right sizes cuz they kept on misplacing everyone's pairs...

I just got off the phone RIGHT THIS MINUTE.. 

they said they had size 8 and 9.5 left

this is in cool grey XI.

they said they had over 120+ this morning, now all gone.. WOW.

9.5 is not my size, i need 11-12. 

Wow idk how they're gonna tell some people sold out without even checking and then tellin others they have some left. Guess im not the only one who struck out.

Wow idk how they're gonna tell some people sold out without even checking and then tellin others they have some left. Guess im not the only one who struck out.

Back
Top Bottom