Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

went back to camarillo to return some stuff at other stores and pickup some other stuff and the line got longer, about 20 heads around 8ish....this banned outlet release is pretty insane, never would think people would camp out at an outlet other than black friday.

nike execs must be patting themselves on the back.

went back to camarillo to return some stuff at other stores and pickup some other stuff and the line got longer, about 20 heads around 8ish....this banned outlet release is pretty insane, never would think people would camp out at an outlet other than black friday.

nike execs must be patting themselves on the back.

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Originally Posted by tagle23

seattle premium outlets have the kobe elite socks for $10 normally $16
Good looking out!!  

Silly women.  First time I called, lady said "Nope, we don't have anything".  I called back an hour later and they lady was rude!!  She was like, "You're going to order socks over the telephone?!?!?  You know it's going to cost $6 bux to ship?!?" 
eyes.gif

Still got a couple of pairs though!! 

They're available at the Citadel outlets near LA. The black ones don't have the yellow shokoku like the ones that came out before.

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Originally Posted by tagle23

seattle premium outlets have the kobe elite socks for $10 normally $16
Good looking out!!  

Silly women.  First time I called, lady said "Nope, we don't have anything".  I called back an hour later and they lady was rude!!  She was like, "You're going to order socks over the telephone?!?!?  You know it's going to cost $6 bux to ship?!?" 
eyes.gif

Still got a couple of pairs though!! 

They're available at the Citadel outlets near LA. The black ones don't have the yellow shokoku like the ones that came out before.

Back
Top Bottom